more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Live streaming for fans abroad

Started by JoelH5, August 01, 2017, 05:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

Hi everyone,

I actually live in the UK but.. I heard a few weeks ago the club were going to offer their own service for people to stream games abroad #VPN ;)

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything else about this?

Thanks  082.gif
I was there, standing in the Putney end

aaronmcguigan

There's  a thread on page 1 about this , up to 22 posts but no communication. The Norwich game won't be on this service as it's selected for broadcast somewhere . So they have more time to announce anything before the 2nd league game

https://www.efl.com/broadcast-schedule/

westcliff white

believe you need a credit card registered abroad and an address abroad to get the service, sure someone said that on the thread, or I read it somewhere.

Be careful though, those caught could face fines up to 10k apparently for illegal streaming
Every day is a Fulham day

Logicalman

Fulham aren't part of iFollow anyways, so it's all a bust for us (unless you want to sign up for every other team of course!!)
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

westcliff white

Quote from: Logicalman on August 01, 2017, 08:08:44 PM
Fulham aren't part of iFollow anyways, so it's all a bust for us (unless you want to sign up for every other team of course!!)
no Fulham are providing their own service via FFC TV

YankeeJim

Quote from: westcliff white on August 01, 2017, 07:36:55 PM
believe you need a credit card registered abroad and an address abroad to get the service, sure someone said that on the thread, or I read it somewhere.

Be careful though, those caught could face fines up to 10k apparently for illegal streaming

For a slight fee, I have both.  :023:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

westcliff white

I thought it was just UK game sbut it isnt its all games sold. So Newry's list is correct

JoelH5

On a positive note then, there may be a stream for the Norwich game online.

Seen this - Fulham vs. Norwich City, 10am, beIN SPORTS Connect and fuboTV (free 7-day trial)
I was there, standing in the Putney end

westcliff white

Most streams are being closed down nownin Europe but sure some will be around.

jj____

Norwich match will be on BeinSports in the States.  I think you might be able to get a free trial but don't quote me.  Obviously opens up the possibility of a pirate stream

YoungsBitter

Quote from: jj____ on August 02, 2017, 06:11:40 PM
Norwich match will be on BeinSports in the States.  I think you might be able to get a free trial but don't quote me.  Obviously opens up the possibility of a pirate stream
Ok so I did the free 7 day sign up for Fubo and having done that I discover that actually BEIN is showing Villa vs Hull on Saturday and Amiens vs PSG with Leeds game on Sunday so no sign of Fulham game...
Quark, strangeness and charm

twang

Fulham-Norwich is shown on TV here in Sweden so there should be some streams around.

jj____

Quote from: YoungsBitter on August 02, 2017, 06:57:32 PM
Ok so I did the free 7 day sign up for Fubo and having done that I discover that actually BEIN is showing Villa vs Hull on Saturday and Amiens vs PSG with Leeds game on Sunday so no sign of Fulham game...

Sorry should have provided more detail.  Its on Bein sports 3, which is available through their streaming service Bein sports connect

YoungsBitter

Quote from: jj____ on August 02, 2017, 07:28:35 PM
Quote from: YoungsBitter on August 02, 2017, 06:57:32 PM

Sorry should have provided more detail.  Its on Bein sports 3, which is available through their streaming service Bein sports connect
I think you have to be a subscriber to their service and not via Fubo. Its too expensive to add via ATT so I will probably just use a stream and throw up on to Apple TV to watch it on TV...but thanks, probably means better chance of a stream
Quark, strangeness and charm

aaronmcguigan

https://www.safc.com/news/club-news/2017/august/audio-commentary?gamp=true

Not sure I'm reading this right, but going on their info and reaction twitter, Sunderland will not be doing the live streaming thing for overseas fans.  EFL have said clubs must provide audio commentary but does not say a club HAS to have the live streaming

tslyon

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2508878/fulham-vs-norwich-city/

It is going to be on ESPN3/Watch ESPN APP here in the States.  There is going to be a good chance of a stream.  If you have ESPN, you have Watch ESPN and should be able to watch it on an Apple TV or other internet enabled device...

It saddens me that it seems the international fans are going to have easier access to the games than fans a few hours away.  Something smacks of wrong about that!

Cheers,

Steve

therealjaybee

Relying on people putting up streams tomorrow!