more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Big week for FFC leading up to Norwich

Started by Wearethewhites, July 30, 2017, 04:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Baszab on August 02, 2017, 11:59:24 AM
I appreciate your analysis on my current and previous comments - could you maybe score each of my comments over the last few years and condense into a thesis ?
Nevertheless, I will try to improve the quality of my posts in the future.
Is the grammar, at least,  correct ?

Baszab, Arthur quite rightly has pushed back to some of your contentions and you haven't been able to respond with anything other than a pithy response.

I'm not sure how you can say the 'service isn't good enough' - last season was brilliant by all accounts and the same people who helmed that are in charge now. Let's give the team a few weeks before we start slagging them off, eh? The new signings need a chance to show what they can do.

Also, for the most part, your grammar looks fine. :)

Lighthouse

Look this isn't complicated. To improve the team we needed a better central defence and a better forward. Arguably a better keeper.

Well we have brought in a forward. We have brought in the same defence we had last season and not improved the keeper. A few squad players to cover in midfield is fine. But fans will be frustrated that at the start of the season we have actually not moved forward. Still time before the end of the window. Yes it is great we kept players, always my fear. But until we see an improvement in the first team then fans will feel frustrated. Yes some go over the top in the frustration but no more so than those who think supporting a club is not allowing any criticism.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Holders

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 02, 2017, 12:11:31 PM
Quote from: Baszab on August 02, 2017, 11:59:24 AM
I appreciate your analysis on my current and previous comments - could you maybe score each of my comments over the last few years and condense into a thesis ?
Nevertheless, I will try to improve the quality of my posts in the future.
Is the grammar, at least,  correct ?

Also, for the most part, your grammar looks fine. :)

You don't start a sentence with a conjunction.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

rweller86

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 02, 2017, 12:17:35 PM
Look this isn't complicated. To improve the team we needed a better central defence and a better forward. Arguably a better keeper.

Well we have brought in a forward. We have brought in the same defence we had last season and not improved the keeper. A few squad players to cover in midfield is fine. But fans will be frustrated that at the start of the season we have actually not moved forward. Still time before the end of the window. Yes it is great we kept players, always my fear. But until we see an improvement in the first team then fans will feel frustrated. Yes some go over the top in the frustration but no more so than those who think supporting a club is not allowing any criticism.
Although I agree, I want to point out that at the tail end of last season, I think it's the last 16 games, we were 5 points clear than any other team. If we carry on in that way from last season, I'd be happy.
@rweller

Baszab

:005:

I thought last year was brilliant
I thought SJ was weak to begin with and I thought KS sacking was poor
I was wrong about SJ - he is obviously a top manager and motivator
I am disappointed that the board has not chosen to invest further in the squad at this particular moment in time

westcliff white

Can I cut in, this isnt a spelling and grammer forum its football, if someone doesnt have the correct punctuation the so be it!!!

Also can we cut out the snarky comments about replies and so on.

Thanks
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Quote from: rweller86 on August 02, 2017, 12:31:48 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 02, 2017, 12:17:35 PM

Although I agree, I want to point out that at the tail end of last season, I think it's the last 16 games, we were 5 points clear than any other team. If we carry on in that way from last season, I'd be happy.

Yes I do agree and take the point. However to keep moving we need to improve and not just stand still. It is doubtful we will be able to keep on with the form we showed and arguably had we bought in January the forward and defender we needed then. We may have even done better and won promotion via the play offs. But yes we did have a momentous second part of the season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope