News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guidelines for Posting - a timely reminder...

Started by Burt, August 03, 2017, 10:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

As we hurtle towards what will hopefully be another exciting and even more successful season than the last one (when shall we start practising "campeones, campeones, ole ole ole..." or is that my blind optimism rearing it's head again??) I just thought it would be worth reminding people of our Guidelines for Posting.

Here's the link:
http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=51314.0

There will always be times when opinions differ, things get heated, and the season produces disappointments as well as good times.

Through it all we need to view FOF as a virtual pub, where good conversations and spirited debates can be had about all things Fulham, and where there is no need for the landlord to intervene in the event of any provocation, abuse, handbag-swinging, off-topic arguments on contentious issues, vandalism in the loos, patrons being thrown through the windows, and general wind-up behaviour.

Hope this all makes sense!

Roll on Saturday, and COYW!

Woolly Mammoth

This pub we are in, are the drinks on the house ?🍺🍺🍺🍺
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Burt

Burt

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Burt

One last  :bump: before the season gets underway  049:gif

filham

Lets just get up there on top of the table and we will all be so sweet to each other that you will not recognise any of us, any bad behaviour over recent years can be firmly placed at the feet of our poorly performing players.

Woolly Mammoth

Indeed. It would be nice to be top of the table with a massive goal difference at around 5pm today. ⚽️👍 Then we will all be buying each other a pint 🍺 or two 🍺🍺.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.