watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lucky Charms.

Started by Mince n Tatties, August 04, 2017, 07:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Anyone else a little superstitious and take a lucky charm to game or wear the same item.
I must have my black n white socks on,but most of all an old half crown piece I always have in my right pocket.I'm starting to panic as I misplaced it somewhere in house,need to find before tomorrow... lol.. 049:gif  049:gif  049:gif

Burt

Nope. Nothing. Just the usual blind optimism that we will comfortably beat whoever we happen to be facing that day  :dft011:

aaronmcguigan

Not their biggest fan, but ok in small doses

Twig

Did you have it in our relegation year? Perhaps it's cursed?  No, my only superstition is the belief that when I take the trouble to travel away they never perform.  Ah well it's a good excuse!

Woolly Mammoth

I always take a Pick Axe ⛏with me to matches, and I couldn't go to a match without it, I feel it has stood us in good stead over the years, and I reckon as I have got to know It better, seems to give us a goal start. It's become a part of the family. ⛏
I have even given it a name Pickaxe. ⛏⛏⛏⛏
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

I dont know you start a serious thread  :005: and all people do is take the Michael... :022:

Barrett487

Why is a rabbit's foot considered lucky... didn't prove lucky for the rabbit

Mince n Tatties

So that's you with the pickaxe Woolly, I did wonder to myself once when walking through Bishops Park,Where's that fella going with that pickaxe.

snarks

Yep seriously superstitious will wear the same outfit to every home game until we lose, then change. Hence my only Fulham shirt wearing experience was 0-5 v Watford and it's stayed in a bag in the drawer since. I will wear what I wore to the last home game for the first one this season. Also eat in the same place with the same food order on my way to the ground, and go through the same turnstile.

Ged

Quote from: snarks on August 04, 2017, 12:40:29 PM
Yep seriously superstitious will wear the same outfit to every home game until we lose, then change. Hence my only Fulham shirt wearing experience was 0-5 v Watford and it's stayed in a bag in the drawer since. I will wear what I wore to the last home game for the first one this season. Also eat in the same place with the same food order on my way to the ground, and go through the same turnstile.
Good man keep it up
We need all the luck we can get

Holders

I believe that it's unlucky to walk under a black cat - it's either a ruddy big cat or you're not very tall.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: snarks on August 04, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

On that basis, I hope you won't be changing your wardrobe that often.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Holders on August 04, 2017, 01:00:45 PM
I believe that it's unlucky to walk under a black cat - it's either a ruddy big cat or you're not very tall.

I once had a ladder cross my path right in front of me, and on the same day soon after, my Rocking Horse died.

Never forget your Roots.