watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kodi

Started by One James stannard, August 04, 2017, 07:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One James stannard

What's this Kodi I keep hearing about, Anyone got it?

Any advice would be much appreciated as I'm totally lost with it. Is it illegal? Is it easy to install?

PokerMatt

Kodi itself isn't illegal. It's a program where you install apps to do various things - play music, watch tv etc.

It's illegal if you use apps that help you, say, stream football or watch films you haven't bought.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

westcliff white

so streaming Fulham would count as illegal. I have heard that FFC will be really making sure nothing gets into the uk as they face a fine and or made to cease the service
Every day is a Fulham day

HatterDon

and here I thought Kodi was a brilliant lady footballer -- the daughter of some committed Fulham supporters.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: One James stannard on August 04, 2017, 07:23:56 PM
What's this Kodi I keep hearing about, Anyone got it?

Any advice would be much appreciated as I'm totally lost with it. Is it illegal? Is it easy to install?

Lots of instruction on you tube. If you first buy an Amazon fire stick to get going. Then via you tube instruction , download the latest kodi, then add exodus as a n example. From here you can watch just about any movie that has ever been made.
Other stuff for sports too . It's technically illegal,  but so is smoking pot at the Notting Hill Carnival. Sometimes there are that many doing it, the powers that be really don't give a sh!te. 

Roberty

It was deemed as "unlawful" to add unlicensed streaming sites to Android KODI boxes before they are sold

These are commonly referred to as "fully loaded"

I would be sure that they are still being sold online and originate in the Peoples Republic of China

I don't think it was deemed illegal to buy one but if you use it to look at or download from streaming sites you are open to being chased by the license holder - just as you are when you look at Cric Free

I would imagine the work round is to buy into a proxy service or take your tablet to a cafe with free wifi
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Jem

I have used an android tv box for some while with no problems. Good for streaming films as long as your broadband is good. Reasonably easy to set up. Give it a go.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: HatterDon on August 05, 2017, 05:10:09 AM
and here I thought Kodi was a brilliant lady footballer -- the daughter of some committed Fulham supporters.

Apparently I am to understand going by hearsay and a third party. That there is a Poll Dancer who goes by the name of Kodi at a Genitalmans Club in Covent Garden allegedly.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.