watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Continuous buffering on FFCTV

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, August 05, 2017, 02:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

I really don´t understand the problems some are having. Last season I had buffering problems on the 90 min replay. I put this down to my low download speed of 3.5 mps as I have to use a relay airwave broadband service living in inland Spain where we don´t have a landline.
However this season , so far, I have had no problems at all. The volume & quality of the GJ live commentary has been top notch. I viewed the 90 mins & it was not interrupted once. The picture quality was better.
I am using the same laptop, router etc as last season.
It remains to be seen if there will be problems at away games.
Where there's a will there's a wife

love4ffc

I definitely think the club has improved things on their end this season.  Especially the quality of cameraman recording the game. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

davew

Quote from: grandad on August 07, 2017, 11:22:24 PM
I really don´t understand the problems some are having. Last season I had buffering problems on the 90 min replay. I put this down to my low download speed of 3.5 mps as I have to use a relay airwave broadband service living in inland Spain where we don´t have a landline.
However this season , so far, I have had no problems at all. The volume & quality of the GJ live commentary has been top notch. I viewed the 90 mins & it was not interrupted once. The picture quality was better.
No expert on modern technology, but to repeat what I said earlier, my problem was that it didn't work using internet explorer but it did last season even though I got the same buffering problems as you while watching 90 minute replays. Skygo doesn't work on Chrome but does on internet explorer, so maybe Fulham TV have changed something since the end of last season, has anybody received the commentary using internet explorer?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

westcliff white

Quote from: davew on August 08, 2017, 09:51:57 AM
Quote from: grandad on August 07, 2017, 11:22:24 PM
No expert on modern technology, but to repeat what I said earlier, my problem was that it didn't work using internet explorer but it did last season even though I got the same buffering problems as you while watching 90 minute replays. Skygo doesn't work on Chrome but does on internet explorer, so maybe Fulham TV have changed something since the end of last season, has anybody received the commentary using internet explorer?
I use explorer, Safari, Chrome and Edge depending on deivce and never had an issue.

Althought I never listen to the first game of the season so will only be able to comment on this season this weekend or maybe tonight
Every day is a Fulham day