watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Substitutions

Started by colinwhite, August 06, 2017, 10:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

I have the greatest of respect for our head coach and his decisions are usually good. I think he should have taken TC of yesterday as he drooped in the last 20 and is still renovering from his knock. When Norwood went the game changed .
One very positive thing however is that we now have the option going forward of beefing up the midfield in the last 20 minutes by playing both Sisse and Kmac.
Another observation from yesterdays game is that we have tweeked our attacking play somewhat with faster,more direct combinations and movement,which was fantastic to watch at times. This gave Norwich more possession and didnt enable us to keep the ball in the last phase of the game to slow things down and frustrate the opposition.

HillingdonFFC

Said exactly the same thing yesterday. We looked dangerous going forward so not sure why wholesale changes were needed?
Thought it totally threw us off momentum

Fulham 442

Sess needed to come off, Cairney should have done!

OMalleyCat

Cairney was limping towards the end, he definitely needed to come off.
Hopefully it's not serious.

filham

Those changes were defensive, we were trying to sit on a one goal lead and we are not good at that.

abfg

Just after odoi came on, cairney went for a challenge right in front of us hafway line JH stand. It was only after that he drooped - he instantly grabbed his knee and lost mobility. Unfortunate more than anything else.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on August 06, 2017, 11:08:51 AM
Those changes were defensive, we were trying to sit on a one goal lead and we are not good at that.
Exactly. But Slavisa has often said that he'd like us to achieve some dreary 1 nils. (Dreary my word not his, to illustrate his point that winning is not always about being attractive)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Robbie

All the "top" sides flagged yesterday .... I watched Villa Hull and all the players looked knackered after 65 minutes.

Usual start to The Championship.

Overall, we looked OK and will improve rapidly.. lots to be optimistic about.

hovewhite

Always worry when we sit back as we are rubbish at that side of game were always better on the front foot.and so it proved yesterday again.