watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If QPR can then we must be able to.

Started by The Swan, August 11, 2017, 07:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

A few people on here appear to be worried about Reading tomorrow. All I can say is ,if QPR can beat them 2-0 then we must be able to beat them.
The Swan

@jolslover

We should win to be honest. Their squad is much worse than last years.
STH H3

filham

Quote from: The Swan on August 11, 2017, 07:57:55 PM
A few people on here appear to be worried about Reading tomorrow. All I can say is ,if QPR can beat them 2-0 then we must be able to beat them.
Doesn't work like that though, the double over Newcastle last season indicated that we should have beaten everyone.

Andy S

SP

Saw the title of your post & assumed it was a reference to their excessive spending that feels as though may go unpunished beyond a small fine.

Lighthouse

QPR seem to be doing very well. Ignore the rules, get punished, ignore the punishment and with the threat of a bigger fine try and get it reversed. Then with them still waiting for the final decision they carry on.

As for Reading. They played very poorly last week. Will not do the same again. Us on the pother hand seem not to be trying to keep the ball for ever but still seem to be missing the final pass. Another interesting encounter that could go either way.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

NJFulham

HillingdonFFC

Means nothing, QPR beating them has made it harder for us. They'll be desperate to win their first game in front of their own fans & decent sides like Reading dont often lose two in a row