watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reading Fans reaction....

Started by FFCpmd, August 13, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill2

I am a bit surprised why everyone seems so surprised at Readings tactics on Saturday, it is exactly the same as last season in the play off games, disrupt play and give away fouls, just not as bad as TK's so they may get a yellow but also may get away with it.

We had better get used to it as this is what will happen to us throughout the season, and with the standard of refereeing in this division they will get away with it. Someone at Fulham needs to go the the EFL and referees meetings and do some plain speaking.

Whitesideup

Quote from: Bill2 on August 14, 2017, 06:24:02 PM
I am a bit surprised why everyone seems so surprised at Readings tactics on Saturday, it is exactly the same as last season in the play off games, disrupt play and give away fouls, just not as bad as TK's so they may get a yellow but also may get away with it.

We had better get used to it as this is what will happen to us throughout the season, and with the standard of refereeing in this division they will get away with it. Someone at Fulham needs to go the the EFL and referees meetings and do some plain speaking.
Even the Reading fans recognise that part of their game plan is to disrupt by fair means and foul.

Logicalman

Quote from: southwest6 on August 13, 2017, 06:03:43 PM
Quote from: General on August 13, 2017, 05:44:09 PM
Looks like a rivalry is brewing... let's nip it in the button early doors lads they're feeling bitter as they couldn't beat us with ten men over 90 minutes and we didn't even have our strongest starting lineup playing.

Reading is an irrelevant club. They have no rivals and never will... they are desperate for a rivalry with us. To have a rivalry with reading would be an embarrassment to any club in the country

They have rivals ... Swindon Town is about their level, as they can beat them!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.