more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

squad

Started by nose, August 13, 2017, 11:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 13, 2017, 09:49:31 PM
Yes the squad is understrength for a club who say they have aspirations of promotion. We knew that quite a while ago. But due to recent developments, this necessity has grown rapidly.
Of course it can all change with the recruitment of the right players who will cost money. You get what you pay for.
What I don't want to see happen, which is generally what happens. Is that if we are lucky we may get a couple of loan players in at the last minute, as the club panics, who already carrying an injury and sit on the bench for 6 months.
This underwhelming feeling I get when this happens, reminds of watching the Keystone Cops in action, but at least they are a lot funnier.

'Yes the squad is understrength for a club who say they have aspirations of promotion. '
That is the whole issue. the management say we have aspirations, but the actions do not match. we play wonderful football, have a great work ethic, just see the last game, but the squad should have been improved to the point we all would have been agreed the board has at least tried hard. I honestly do not see that at the moment and find the words and actions do not align.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: nose on August 14, 2017, 01:42:46 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 13, 2017, 09:49:31 PM
Yes the squad is understrength for a club who say they have aspirations of promotion. We knew that quite a while ago. But due to recent developments, this necessity has grown rapidly.
Of course it can all change with the recruitment of the right players who will cost money. You get what you pay for.
What I don't want to see happen, which is generally what happens. Is that if we are lucky we may get a couple of loan players in at the last minute, as the club panics, who already carrying an injury and sit on the bench for 6 months.
This underwhelming feeling I get when this happens, reminds of watching the Keystone Cops in action, but at least they are a lot funnier.

'Yes the squad is understrength for a club who say they have aspirations of promotion. '
That is the whole issue. the management say we have aspirations, but the actions do not match. we play wonderful football, have a great work ethic, just see the last game, but the squad should have been improved to the point we all would have been agreed the board has at least tried hard. I honestly do not see that at the moment and find the words and actions do not align.

We may have some answers in the next couple of weeks, or we may have more questions than answers.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.