News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone else heard that the Sess brother are off ...

Started by Robbie, August 16, 2017, 04:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VicHalomsLovechild

Nope. I've read Country Life and The Lady from cover to cover and no mention there.

MikeW

I have a spuds mate who seems to live on a different plant to me (and other White's I suspect)

He is incredulous that they have nor spent £100 mill this summer 'improving the team'.  I have pointed out that (to a neutral) they don't look at all bad to me and the manager obviously wants to give his Academy a chance.  Doesn't get it.

I just hope they are not going to bung silly money at us for the Bros to pacify supporters and then not play them.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

bog

Danny Rose has go the ump. Worried if they sell him and come in for Ryan....

092.gif

Bill2

Because of the low pay, for footballers, at Spurs they will never attract the top players to the club. They would have to review every players money if they suddenly brought in a big name. Therefore the only option they have is to hijack quality young talent from other clubs and the best players from the lower prem teams such as our Mousa Dembele.

Burt

Yes.

"Exclusives" in the Sun, the Telegraph and Sky Sports News yesterday stated that Spurs:
1. Had bid £25m for Ryan, but this had been rejected.
2. Are also interested in Steven.

Of course, how accurate these are and whether anything will happen is anyone's guess.

Tabby

Most of the clubs in the country are interested in the Sessegnon twins. We have them under contract though, and I think any suitor would have to pay very dearly for their signatures.

WhiteJC

keithh

I thought that the Tottenham offer of £25m for Sess was fake news. Didn't Tottenham say it was fake??

Burt

Quote from: keithh on August 16, 2017, 06:13:59 PM
I thought that the Tottenham offer of £25m for Sess was fake news. Didn't Tottenham say it was fake??

It was in the Sun. Draw your own conclusions  :dft011:

NJFulham

Quote from: Bill2 on August 16, 2017, 05:18:53 PM
Because of the low pay, for footballers, at Spurs they will never attract the top players to the club. They would have to review every players money if they suddenly brought in a big name. Therefore the only option they have is to hijack quality young talent from other clubs and the best players from the lower prem teams such as our Mousa Dembele.

Only 11 clubs in the world can pay Danny Rose more than Spurs.

Flume

Seas brothers aren't gonna move to Spurs, tired, old rehashes of stories in order to try and get clicks
In Slav we trust

AlexW132

Quote from: Flume on August 16, 2017, 10:42:37 PM
Seas brothers aren't gonna move to Spurs, tired, old rehashes of stories in order to try and get clicks
Spot on

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: MikeW on August 16, 2017, 04:50:57 PM
I have a spuds mate who seems to live on a different plant to me (and other White's I suspect)

He is incredulous that they have nor spent £100 mill this summer 'improving the team'.  I have pointed out that (to a neutral) they don't look at all bad to me and the manager obviously wants to give his Academy a chance.  Doesn't get it.

I just hope they are not going to bung silly money at us for the Bros to pacify supporters and then not play them.
This different plant your spuds mate lives on MikeW, is it a Cactus 🌵.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.