watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

sorry but that was overall horrible viewing

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, August 19, 2017, 05:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Wrong decisions, so many players off form, Cairney obviously not fit enough and made no impression,
Frederick like a headless chicken.
Not one player took hold of the game.
Generally Mac and CB's were OK and Button made a wonderful save at the end.
eg: in the last few minutes we played tippy-tappy highlighted by Buttons short free kick at the end.
WE know teams are going to harry us, and SW are the masters at it, but ? Plan B.
A rarity we created very few chances and were basically sloppy with those, we never really looked like scoring

Sheffield Wednesday were good but as rough as you would expect.
Players almost crawling off the field to run down the clock (I know that's usual)
A rule change would help that (players should jog off to the nearest touch line) theatrical diving and falling over.

The free kick against Kebano at the end was ludicrous, enough said about the refereeing and "Linesmen"

Their fans out singing us by a mile.

I know we had injuries and players bedding in, but not that many.
With players we had we should have played a little more hoof ball at times.
Fonte, reasonably good start, but we rarely got the ball to him and he dropped back at lot

I know we will gel and get better but.................

Sorry chaps, my view from the laptop
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Deuce

Yep, agree. Painful to watch at times. We were very predictable and lacked creativity.

Worst for me though: the fact this was our best XI. At home. No excuses.

We'll get better and improve, we do tend to be slow starters. But that XI shouldnt lose at home, despite Sheffield being a very good team

MrD1879

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on August 19, 2017, 05:07:03 PM
Wrong decisions, so many players off form, Cairney obviously not fit enough and made no impression,
Frederick like a headless chicken.
Not one player took hold of the game.
Generally Mac and CB's were OK and Button made a wonderful save at the end.
eg: in the last few minutes we played tippy-tappy highlighted by Buttons short free kick at the end.
WE know teams are going to harry us, and SW are the masters at it, but ? Plan B.
A rarity we created very few chances and were basically sloppy with those, we never really looked like scoring

Sheffield Wednesday were good but as rough as you would expect.
Players almost crawling off the field to run down the clock (I know that's usual)
A rule change would help that (players should jog off to the nearest touch line) theatrical diving and falling over.

The free kick against Kebano at the end was ludicrous, enough said about the refereeing and "Linesmen"

Their fans out singing us by a mile.

I know we had injuries and players bedding in, but not that many.
With players we had we should have played a little more hoof ball at times.
Fonte, reasonably good start, but we rarely got the ball to him and he dropped back at lot

I know we will gel and get better but.................

Sorry chaps, my view from the laptop

A pretty fair assessment is say.

We were absolutely woeful and yet again slav got it absolutely wrong. Cairney wasn't fit johanson and aluko should have been hooked earlier.

We had not tactical awareness so so poor I'm spitting feathers.

Not often that atwell is on the pitch and the worse peformance isn't from him

Lighthouse

Think how our new signing feels. This wasn't what he expected.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

love4ffc

Your right Roger.  Today we looked very poor.  There were times when we looked dangerous but just could not finish.  Some great balls across the box from Fonte but no one able to finish them.  I am sure the team needs to gel but think they need to do it fast or the season could slip us by. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: love4ffc on August 19, 2017, 05:26:59 PM
Your right Roger.  Today we looked very poor.  There were times when we looked dangerous but just could not finish.  Some great balls across the box from Fonte but no one able to finish them.  I am sure the team needs to gel but think they need to do it fast or the season could slip us by. 

Don,
I can't remember us having a shot on target.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

hovewhite

Horrible performance attacking wise,played like a bunch of strangers horrible.

Twig

Drearful performance with few saving graces, Sess at least took on and beat his man.

Also, I think other sides have figured out how to play aginst us and that leaves us looking very ordinary.