News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slava Please Don't Come Out With Your Usual Excuse Tonight.

Started by Mince n Tatties, August 22, 2017, 09:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

That we were the better team but failed to take our chances again...Its getting a tad boring... :031:

Lighthouse

Coach looked bored. Team looked bored. Two shots on target with the second not coming until the 88th minute. They only had 4 shots or so and still match us for shots on target.

The Coach never lasts long at clubs and frankly he needs to ask himself if he still wants to be here. This has nothing to do with recruitment. Couldn't be bothered to change things on the pitch. No feeling at all of players or Coach wanting to come out and play tonight. The same as the second half Saturday. This isn't good enough.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Luka

Same story.
12 shots . 9 corners, 22 crosses...... ZERO return.

ScalleysDad

The post match interview will have to be taken with a large pile of salt as it will be the usual stuff but comments tomorrow will be interesting and the pre Saturday briefing even more so. As somebody on here has said his demeanour is sucking the life out of the team and the excuses will be, well, just that.

Tooting legend

Totally disgusting. A bench thats strong 1-0 down and the numpty throws on a defender. Hasnt a clue. Maybe a change is needed. I know its early but we need to go up this season.

Arthur

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 22, 2017, 09:48:33 PM
...frankly he needs to ask himself if he still wants to be here.

No, he doesn't.

This is the man who surpassed every supporter's expectations last season owing to the free-scoring, silky-passing manner in which he guided us into the play-offs.

If you said it to his face, he could rightly respond by letting you know how disrespectful that suggestion is.

If anyone needs to ask himself something, you might do better starting closer to home with the question, 'Why am I so irrational?'

It was only seven days ago that you posted this:

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 15, 2017, 11:04:48 PM
Looking at the toughest start to a season I can remember for years. I think the results have been pretty outstanding. We will always consider chances missed. I always moan about them. But so far Button and the central defence have been pretty outstanding as well.

..FOF..

Joka seems to be owning up to his own shortcoming, actually.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/august/22/head-coach-reaction

"This is our sixth game in 18 days, something like this. I am disappointed, I must think about this night and analyse what we didn't do well enough, and I must think about the game that's immediately in front of us."

Woolly Mammoth

He looks detached from his players, especially the newcomers.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

snarks

I don't like to comment within 24 hours of the team losing, as I tend to be a bit emotive about it, but last night was watching the reserves and to be honest it was the same as we complained about last season, lots of possession and no end product. What I really noticed was the lack of width on the right. Kamara had to come deep to get involved and you could see he was frustrated with it. He also clearly doesn't speak English and is struggling on that front too. The tactics were possession based again and we were poor in the final 3rd. Slav should have changed it but clearly didn't want to.