Player Ratings For Tonight.

Started by Mince n Tatties, August 22, 2017, 11:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

That's easy.
Cisse...8
The Rest 1 each for turning up.

@jolslover

Cisse 8? Really? I was dissapointed with him today.
Thought Norwood or Neeskens the best for me.
STH H3

Plodder

Bettinelli made a couple of excellent saves and did nothing wrong

@jolslover

Quote from: Plodder on August 23, 2017, 01:05:31 AM
Bettinelli made a couple of excellent saves and did nothing wrong

Hmm got rounded quite easily for the goal.
STH H3

snarks

Betts 7.5
S Sess 5.5
Madl 6
Djokovic 6.5
Edun 6.5
0'Riley 5.5
Norwood 6.5
Cisse 6
Kebano 6.5
Kamera 5.5
Ojo 5

Is my view and I thing I'm being a bit generous to a couple of players. Eden looked good, but was badly out of position for their goal. O'Rielly and Ojo irritated me but they are young and should continue to improve.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on August 23, 2017, 01:02:52 AM
Cisse 8? Really? I was dissapointed with him today.
Thought Norwood or Neeskens the best for me.

Its a joke Jols,as none were worth really anything, but I thought him and Norwood were slightly better than rest.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: snarks on August 23, 2017, 06:54:14 AM
Betts 7.5
S Sess 5.5
Madl 6
Djokovic 6.5
Edun 6.5
0'Riley 5.5
Norwood 6.5
Cisse 6
Kebano 6.5
Kamera 5.5
Ojo 5

Is my view and I thing I'm being a bit generous to a couple of players. Eden looked good, but was badly out of position for their goal. O'Rielly and Ojo irritated me but they are young and should continue to improve.

Djokovic?

J.Perkins

Bettinelli 6
Sessegnon 6
Madl 6
Djalo 6
Edun 6
Norwood 4
Cisse 5
O'Riley 5
Ojo 4
Kebano 6
Kamara 5

Sessegnon 5

snarks

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 23, 2017, 09:26:50 AM
Quote from: snarks on August 23, 2017, 06:54:14 AM
Betts 7.5
S Sess 5.5
Madl 6
Djokovic 6.5
Edun 6.5
0'Riley 5.5
Norwood 6.5
Cisse 6
Kebano 6.5
Kamera 5.5
Ojo 5

Djokovic?

Autocorrect and rereading post fail

@jolslover

Agree with assessments here that Ojo was the worst of the bunch. However I would say overall no individual players had terrible game, it was just the overall performance that was terrible.
STH H3

millsy

Lack of quality sums it up for me. Norwood should have provided the necessary touch of composure and class but instead

Never seen so many pinged 35 yard crossfield balls out to the wings. Low percentage football and not the current Fulham way of playing and though a good number were accurate, by the time Ojo or Kebano managed to bring them down, they had a defender on top of them.

Only saw one ball inside the full back all evening and nearly led to a goal.

Thought Djalo was ok, also Betts, with Cisse our most solid performer. Best player on view though was for me, their number 9. Made good runs, looked after the ball well and never looked rushed. Sign of a good player.

millsy

Sorry, overlooked Madl, who was his usual self, won most aerial duels and gave nothing away, so him and Cisse can hold their heads up today, in my humble opinion.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: millsy on August 23, 2017, 04:30:13 PM
Sorry, overlooked Madl, who was his usual self, won most aerial duels and gave nothing away, so him and Cisse can hold their heads up today, in my humble opinion.
Yes Madl did fine last night, I know he has had some injury problems since he came to Fulham. But he was playing ok, and then for some reason went out of favour with the manager, and has had to rely on the odd appearance, a strange one this, as I cannot see him being patient for too long. I would imagine he would expect first team football.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.