watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Another year relying on Away wins?

Started by ChesterTheTabby, August 23, 2017, 03:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

After two losses at home in our 6 games so far (4 league 2 cup)...will we be relying on our away form to keep our ambitions alive?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Woolly Mammoth

We relied on it last year as well, no lessons have been learned in that department, as the team who are running the club very rarely learn their lessons.
Teams find us out at home, we are far too predictable and appear to only have one plan. So until that is addressed and resolved, our ground will not be a Fortress, which is a must have, if you wish to end up in the top two.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

BedsFFC

Yes. I have just done some extensive research and worked out, we will indeed need to get results both at home and away games to get promoted.

You heard it here first.

I can't comment on whether the powers at the club know this. But I imagine they do.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: BedsFFC on August 23, 2017, 04:09:42 PM
Yes. I have just done some extensive research and worked out, we will indeed need to get results both at home and away games to get promoted.

You heard it here first.

I can't comment on whether the powers at the club know this. But I imagine they do.

I did knock on their front door earlier this morning to ask that same question.
But the Butlers Butler, told me they are having a lay in, and in future make an appointment.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.