watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Snodgrass

Started by MikeW, August 25, 2017, 04:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

See he's gone to Villa - I love his (well the Villa PR's) quote:  "You see the name Aston Villa with all its history, tradition, fan base and it's a place you want to come to."

Oh, no problem with the money on offer then?

Mind, Snodgrass and James Collins (both for a year) would make a hell of difference at the Cottage.

Sorry to the purists but you build a team to get up then you build again on the bedrock to compete in the Prem.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

jarv

I like Snodgrass, thought even before he went to Hull, he would be a good fit for Fulham.

aaronmcguigan

Leeds
Hull
West Ham
Aston Villa

Is he doing a tour of struggling underachieving clubs with dodgy owners ?

With it being a World Cup year there are some very decent players willing to move down a division on loan to get some playing time. Limit is 8 per squad, 5 can be named in a match squad, we have 5 but 2 loanees are injured. Like the prospect of Ojo but like I said there's so many opportunities for top players to move if we can pinpoint whos not playing and in need of football.

MikeW

You're ahead of me there Newry on the stats but a couple of old sweats (whatever the cost) would give us the edge on a nice polite team that will be muscled away
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."