watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hull home game postponed from Tues 12th to Wed 13th

Started by Southcoastffc, August 26, 2017, 11:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Due to Chelsea's Champions League scheduling, and UEFA games receiving priority through an agreement with our football authorities, Fulham's fixture against Hull City at Craven Cottage will now be played 24 hours later.

Chelsea entertain Qarabag at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday 12th September, meaning the Whites' match scheduled for the same night will now take place on Wednesday 13th September.    http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/august/26/hull-fixture-moved
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

grandad

Wrong in my view. Our fixture was arranged before the Blue Poo´s. They should play on the Wednesday. Some of our supporters may already have made travel arrangements.
Where there's a will there's a wife

gang

This keeps happening and it's about time the FA took fans travel arrangements into consideration.

Berserker

oh no I can't make the Wednesday

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

gerrys

Phew.....I fly in on the Monday and fly back home on Thursday......at least I won't miss it !!!

David Allen Crankshaw

Bought an advanced ticket from Manchester last week and no refund allowed. Will have to book another return trip but as long as we win I will be happy.

grandad

Quote from: David Allen Crankshaw on August 26, 2017, 05:38:36 PM
Bought an advanced ticket from Manchester last week and no refund allowed. Will have to book another return trip but as long as we win I will be happy.

This is exactly why I made my point. Feel sorry for you & all the others who have been inconvenienced & put out of pocket.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Southcoastffc

Quote from: grandad on August 26, 2017, 05:41:06 PM
Quote from: David Allen Crankshaw on August 26, 2017, 05:38:36 PM

This is exactly why I made my point. Feel sorry for you & all the others who have been inconvenienced & put out of pocket.
What about the disruption to Hull fans' plans/journeys?  As ever, fans are the least consideration.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Supermitch

Quote from: grandad on August 26, 2017, 12:34:50 PM
Wrong in my view. Our fixture was arranged before the Blue Poo´s. They should play on the Wednesday. Some of our supporters may already have made travel arrangements.

Absolutely correct but unfortunately Champions League fixtures takes priority (not for us of course but in the eyes of UEFA / FA etc).

It's the same as when a team plays in Europa League on a Thursday the following match is put back from the Saturday to Sunday.

We, the true supporters, are the last ones to be considered.     

filham

These Champion League teams are swimming in money, they should be made to compensate us when we are inconvenienced like this.