watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham TV for Ipswich

Started by futureman, August 26, 2017, 03:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

futureman

Trying to get the feed with my newly paid subscription today in the States. For some reason I cannot get the feed. I am logged in, etc. I have tried multiple devises..still no feed. The spooling icon appears every time. no support from the club..anyone have any ideas? :bang head:

CincyFulham1

futureman

thank you Cincy!!! just opened in firefox - working great!

Roberty

Multiple Devices ?? I think it only works with  PC or Laptop
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

CincyFulham1

Quote from: futureman on August 26, 2017, 03:43:47 PM
thank you Cincy!!! just opened in firefox - working great!

NP, won't work with Explorer, but I think it works on all others.

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Roberty on August 26, 2017, 03:44:48 PM
Multiple Devices ?? I think it only works with  PC or Laptop

Yep only PC and laptops for now, but the club said they are trying to get it to work on other devices... who knows when that will be though.

Logicalman

Yeah, agree, it's plain weird.
For the video of the match I have to use Chrome but last Tuesday, as it was audio only, chrome kept trying to find the video, so I opened with IE and listened with no issues.

Horses for courses I guess.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Logicalman on August 26, 2017, 03:55:18 PM
Yeah, agree, it's plain weird.
For the video of the match I have to use Chrome but last Tuesday, as it was audio only, chrome kept trying to find the video, so I opened with IE and listened with no issues.

Horses for courses I guess.

I haven't had any problems, just a couple of times it locked up during the SW match, but refreshed and it was OK.  I just keep trying to open it with Explorer, moan it's not working and then sheepishly open Chrome.