Nose, Mammoth, Davey, grim reaper all the other victor meldrews

Started by BedsFFC, August 26, 2017, 05:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

You're cynicism took one hell of a beating

Probably best done in a Norwegian accent

grandad

:plus one:
We have until after the International break to glory in their negativity.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Lighthouse

One game does not a season make. But without the need to poke fans who were quite right to voice a criticism for the last game and a half before today. Let us enjoy the result  and wonder why we only won by 2 goals. I mean, let us JUST enjoy the result. We all support the same side and want to win. Hurrah, looked like the Fulham of last season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 26, 2017, 05:21:23 PM
One game does not a season make. But without the need to poke fans who were quite right to voice a criticism for the last game and a half before today. Let us enjoy the result  and wonder why we only won by 2 goals. I mean, let us JUST enjoy the result. We all support the same side and want to win. Hurrah, looked like the Fulham of last season.
Every day is a Fulham day

grandad

They have the right to be constantly negative as I have the right to be positive as I have done for the last 63 years.
Even in our darkest days I still believed we would come good.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Twig

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 26, 2017, 05:21:23 PM

colinwhite

A bit of positivity wouldnt go amiss at times from the aforesaid to totally earn my respect....

filham

We all expected last season's form to continue this season and those first four match results were a bitter shock for us , we were not looking at all good and the disappointment really had to show itself in a degree of negativity.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: BedsFFC on August 26, 2017, 05:10:45 PM
You're cynicism took one hell of a beating

Probably best done in a Norwegian accent

I can take this stick like a Mammoth, and I am as happy as the next bloke, that we won today, and won well, but I will stand by my right to be realistic and not deluded and one eyed, and say it how I see it. Do not confuse realism with negativity.
One win in five attempts does not make a summer. So calm down there is a long way to go.
Fulham are not the finished article yet, still work to be done, and this work has to be done, and must be done.
Otherwise we will be discussing where it all went wrong again next May.
You remind me of that Viking Warrior, King Olaf The Hairy, who committed one of the biggest Military blunders in the history of Military Warfare, by ordering 80,000 War Helmets with the horns sticking out from the inside.
I am very happy for you and for me and for the little boy who lives down the lane. 
It's a long season so be very careful as what you say could come back to bite you, cause I have made a note of this attack on democracy and will save it for a rainy day.
You had better hope there are no disasters from now on, as I will remind you of this rash statement you have made whilst you were overwhelmed with joy.
But i hope I won't have to, and by the way, I reckon your Norwegian accent sounds more Alaskan than Nordic. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.