https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tim Ream

Started by Mince n Tatties, August 26, 2017, 06:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

What a performance,every header he won and his play out from the back.. 049:gif

Artful Dodger

Brilliant at Leeds as well....top defender!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Faber est suae quisque fortunae

YankeeJim

Funny how some players just need time. Baird, Zamora and Dempsey come to mind. Others never miss a beat.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: YankeeJim on August 26, 2017, 07:01:53 PM
Funny how some players just need time. Baird, Zamora and Dempsey come to mind. Others never miss a beat.

Was just superb today.

hovewhite

Tim ream was immense as he seems to be most games now!

colinwhite

Its great to see . He has proved me totally wrong in rating him as a poor defender! Fantastic to have a solid backline .

FulhamPHX

Think he's benefiting from his consistent runouts in the US National Team as well, has to be a nice confidence booster.

Woolly Mammoth

Well done Tim Ream, it's the fact that he is consistent as well as being a footballing defender.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Swan

He has proven me wrong. I did not rate him as a defender and was an accident to happen. Well done.
The Swan

Matt10

Ever since he was moved from LB, and started to get rid of the ball quicker - he's been fantastic. He's reading the ball so well. Also keeping an eye on Sess if he switches off, makes him a good leader.

filham

Ream seems to be playing well on a regular basis, it will cost us big money to find anyone better. With our new left back and with Odoi playing well I guess our back four is looking settled for the season.