watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

HatterDon - in the hospital

Started by love4ffc, August 29, 2017, 03:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

HatterDon is currently in the hospital and has been for the last two weeks.  I do not know his condition or for what illness he is currently in for.  I had a brief email from his wife, Mary Lou who has said it is best and easiest to get a hold of him via Facebook.  I am not on Facebook so if anyone happens to reach out to him please let us know how he is doing.

In the meantime, wishing him all the best and hoping that Hurrican Harvey is causing him no trouble   :HD:

Don Hymel - https://www.facebook.com/don.hymel.1
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

MJG

Just the views of a long term fan

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

SoCalJoe

Hopefully HD will be heading home in the next several days. He has been having heart issues and it seems the doctors are erring on the side of caution and are trying to get the proper medications to alleviate the situation. Mary Lou has been steady w/the updates and HD has been in good spirits albeit frustrated by not being home.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

Peabody

bog

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Lighthouse

Yes he is in concert at his local hospital. He has been wanting and ready to come home for some time. But the hospital staff keep asking him to play just one more song. That and they are looking at medication to make his heart racing less rapidly. I was told he was very happy with the result on Saturday. Which no doubt did his heart little good.

Wish him well as always and hope he will soon be back home.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ron

Add my best wishes for a speedy complete recovery to a valued member of this community. 

love4ffc

Quote from: SoCalJoe on August 29, 2017, 04:23:08 PM
Hopefully HD will be heading home in the next several days. He has been having heart issues and it seems the doctors are erring on the side of caution and are trying to get the proper medications to alleviate the situation. Mary Lou has been steady w/the updates and HD has been in good spirits albeit frustrated by not being home.
Thanks for the update
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Dragoman

Wishing you a very speedy recovery Hatter and look forward to reading more of your posts on FoF.

YankeeJim

Hurry home brother. We are all in desperate need of the "View".
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Burt

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Hatter D. Thought it had been quiet of late on here  :dft011:

Keynsham

PokerMatt

All the best HD.

Hope to see you back posting in no time.
Follow me: @mattdjourno