watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

HatterDon - in the hospital

Started by love4ffc, August 29, 2017, 03:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clintclintdeuce

My thoughts and prayers go out to your family Don. sorry to hear about the news.
The Dude abides.

snarks

Lighthouse

UPDATE - At last Hatter is going to undergo his procedure. Very frustrating for him to wait. Off on off on/ Just like Fulhams vanity buys that never turn up. We all wish him well.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Berserker

I  miss you Hatter, please get well and come back soon x

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MikeW

One of the boards best correspondents.  Thanks Mary Lou for your kind words and update.  Hope HD (and the weather!) improves soon.  Stay strong.

Mike W
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: HatterDon on August 29, 2017, 09:45:45 PM
Thanks to all Don's friends, foreign and domestic, for your concern and prayers. This is Mary Lou, known to many as Hatter Mom. Here is an update.
1. Hurricane Harvey mercifully didn't do much of anything to San Antonio. We had some wind and maybe 2 inches of rain, but it was nothing like what has happened east of us in the Houston area. We are grateful for small miracles.
2. On August 16th, Don was told at his primary doctor's office to get to the Emergency Room because he had congestive heart failure. It was a huge surprise to both of us, but he has been living with Atrial Fibrillation since late 2011. In the ensuing two weeks, the hospital staff gave him enough diuretic to get 30 pounds of water weight out of his system. He has been in the hospital all that time, and none too happy about it. Until today, we were playing "wait and see," but now we have a plan to try a new drug to get him out of A-fib. That starts tomorrow.

Thanks again for your concern. I will pass your comments on to him. I know he has great affection for this site and the people on it!

Thanks for the update Mrs Mom.
Please give the old fool a peck on the forehead from me

Cheers

Roger
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Jimpav

Get well soon HD, all the best to you and Mrs Hatter.

Jonaldiniho 88

Best wishes again. Some posters on here seem timeless and immortal. Can't think of many on here that would have the universal support as Don. Thoroughly deserved mind you. Quick op and then Cardiff. View from surgery the new trend.

Lighthouse

Update - Great news - No problems with the procedure. Nothing nasty found. Now just testing drugs to keep the heart for doing the jig every now and again.  :HD:

ron

BestOfBrede

GloucesterWhite

Good to hear the 'view from Texas' is improving. Get well HD.

Holders

Yes, best wishes to him again. It sounds as if it could have been a lot worse so let's hope for a full recovery.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Lighthouse

UPDATE - Back on our best behaviour please Ladies and Gentleman. Hatter is back at home after his loan period in hospital.

MisfitKid

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

dannyboi-ffc

:54: 049:gif 065.gif 077.gif

Good news Lighthouse, thanks.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ChesterTheTabby

I'm so happy to hear that we had a recall option on our loan deal for HD to the hospital. Now that he's hitting high form again I'm glad we've recalled him. His mighty right peg will be needed Saturday against Cardiff!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

e4b

Glad to hear all is going well.Best wishes for a speedy return to normal.

BestOfBrede

HatterDon

Thanks to all you gents and lady!

I am home and seem to be fine, I will be taking it most easy as i ease my way back in to "normal" again. My best to you all. I am abashed at the response. COYW!!!!!!  049:gif :HD:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel