watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Neeskens Kebano

Started by The Old Count, August 29, 2017, 08:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Old Count

Loves to play, loves the club, gives his all.  He's really starting to emerge as a great player for us.

COYW

e4b

Totally agree. Love his attitude.

Jonaldiniho 88

He's got skin on his knees you know! I do also concur with your view, just pointing out.

Woolly Mammoth

A great attitude and application. He is my kind of player, you always know he will always try, whether he is playing well or not, and a good athlete.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

@jolslover

Top player, Love him. Always tries to take on his man and usually does it sucessfully! End product is there aswell
STH H3

e4b

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on August 29, 2017, 08:46:08 PM
He's got skin on his knees you know! I do also concur with your view, just pointing out.
Bet you could make up a song about that. Probably be crap though

Yorkshirewhite

Love Neeskens!
Remember when he signed and he still made himself available for his old team,
when they had a mid week Europe game or possibly league game just before he left for Fulham,
The guys got class

RaySmith

I saw him on his debut for us - thought straightaway that he had quality, and was a grafter for the team.

AlexW132

Was really unlucky last season with afcon and being kept out by Ayité, and to be honest after he missed that sitter against the hahas a lot had written him off (Mince *cough* Mince) but he really is a quality player, and he gets along well with the fans, I know of a contigent on Twitter who take a DR Congo flag to away games, and have made Neeskens stickers. This season I reckon he'll be key.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: e4b on August 29, 2017, 09:43:38 PM
Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on August 29, 2017, 08:46:08 PM
Bet you could make up a song about that. Probably be crap though

Haha still got you singing it. My phone broke so Pm me buddy.

hovewhite

great footballer and guy.

southwest6

better than aluko IMO! Have always thought so (no resentment on aluko's move to Reading)

Mince n Tatties

As I've stated on Silly Season,Stuttgart want him apparently... Still that means little,lots of players that we want.

AlexW132

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 30, 2017, 08:05:48 AM
As I've stated on Silly Season,Stuttgart want him apparently... Still that means little,lots of players that we want.
Where'd you see this? Personally I don't see why he'd want to move to Stuttgart unless he really wanted top flight football

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: AlexW132 on August 30, 2017, 08:35:20 AM
Where'd you see this? Personally I don't see why he'd want to move to Stuttgart unless he really wanted top flight football

Read the Silly Season quote.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 30, 2017, 08:39:18 AM
Quote from: AlexW132 on August 30, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

Read the Silly Season quote.

I really hope this is rubbish. I really rate Kebano.