watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We are favourites

Started by jeremyfulham, August 29, 2017, 10:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremyfulham

We are quoted as odds on to get Gayle and Jota , also favourites to get Forrestieri  049:gif

Mince n Tatties

Madness, as if we will sign all 3.

FFCFOREVER

Either way I would be happy with just one.

dannyboi-ffc

It's so unfulham but f*** it. Let's go bloody mental and sign all 3 and bulldoze our way back to where we belong!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 29, 2017, 10:16:22 PM
It's so unfulham but f*** it. Let's go bloody mental and sign all 3 and bulldoze our way back to where we belong!
:plus one:

Mince n Tatties

I'd have Jota,the other two greatly overpriced.
Could get Jota and top cb for the price of Gayle,not that I believe it...Must be near window closure everyone going bonkers.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on August 29, 2017, 10:18:36 PM
But which of them would provide cover at CB? :022:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 29, 2017, 10:20:29 PM

Don't care at the minute. I feel like a kid again back in the 90s drinking sunny D with all those e's in it lol.

I'll play centre back, I'm right footed though, Damn!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

fulhamben

So we will end up with Grahame on loan then 😂. Being favourites means absolutely nothing
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 29, 2017, 10:32:55 PM

Don't care at the minute. I feel like a kid again back in the 90s drinking sunny D with all those e's in it lol.

I find it so strange when we are linked with all these players but I love our current players (unfortunately not aluko anymore). It's so definitely progress buying all these players that we are linked with. Not all obviously(maybe one or two but not all). I do get excited with these links but if we critise players for lack of loyalty we surely have to realise this is the same thing don't we? Can't see ayite getting a game and kamara, one of the only players that seemed to want to come. I often hear expro's saying loyalty works both ways and they got stung so they were happy to sting themself. It would obviously be great for Fulham to get these players in but I can't pretend I like it. We were so close to good enough last season and I loved supporting those players. This doesn't feel very Fulham. But what do I know tbh

alfie

I have 1 view on this in that we have got the better deal, it was a pleasure to watch him trick his way past his opponents, but inevitably he would lose the ball or not get a shot in.
I wish him well but not too well.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: alfie on August 29, 2017, 10:56:42 PM
I have 1 view on this in that we have got the better deal, it was a pleasure to watch him trick his way past his opponents, but inevitably he would lose the ball or not get a shot in.
I wish him well but not too well.

Correct..
Reading fans already saying they mad paying that money(that's if we believe the fee mentioned)

AlexW132

And then suffer a financial implosion when we don't COYW 049:gif

hovewhite

Maybe 1 of the 3 would seem more like it,i happy with players in this window and squad is stronger already,even with sone leaving,moneywise good for FFP.

Twig

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on August 29, 2017, 10:51:38 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 29, 2017, 10:32:55 PM

I find it so strange when we are linked with all these players but I love our current players (unfortunately not aluko anymore). It's so definitely progress buying all these players that we are linked with. Not all obviously(maybe one or two but not all). I do get excited with these links but if we critise players for lack of loyalty we surely have to realise this is the same thing don't we? Can't see ayite getting a game and kamara, one of the only players that seemed to want to come. I often hear expro's saying loyalty works both ways and they got stung so they were happy to sting themself. It would obviously be great for Fulham to get these players in but I can't pretend I like it. We were so close to good enough last season and I loved supporting those players. This doesn't feel very Fulham. But what do I know tbh

Interesting perspective and I share your misgivings (although at the same time being quite excited about some of these links). Conflicting emotions.

bog

Foresteri has a history of being awkward. No thanks.

092.gif

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: AlexW132 on August 29, 2017, 11:07:53 PM
And then suffer a financial implosion when we don't COYW 049:gif

Well if there was ever a Fulhamish anti climax.............lol

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

filham

Quote from: jeremyfulham on August 29, 2017, 10:00:50 PM
We are quoted as odds on to get Gayle and Jota , also favourites to get Forrestieri  049:gif
The bookies at least recognise the value of Aluko to us and think we will need three players to replace him.

hovewhite

What some people are drinking during this window wow!

The Rock

Quote from: filham on August 30, 2017, 12:07:58 PM
Quote from: jeremyfulham on August 29, 2017, 10:00:50 PM
The bookies at least recognise the value of Aluko to us and think we will need three players to replace him.

I loved Aluko but at 7.5m that's just good business.