watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is it this week that prem clubs are meant to be

Started by fulhamben, August 30, 2017, 11:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

Bowman wanted complete free movement this system is a compromise by eufa.

aaronmcguigan

Didn't we lose Kerim Frei to Besiktas after our window had closed?
Many different windows close at different times, i.e. Ireland closed 31st July, Turkey is 8th Sep, Portugal is 22nd Sep.
I'm sure if the English window moved to 31st July, the power of English clubs would ensure the market buying and selling earlier, and English clubs putting deadlines in place and unwritten agreements in place with clubs and players. Surely unsettled players and targeted players are identified months in advance of a window opening

fulhamben

Quote from: Newry FFC on August 30, 2017, 10:30:58 PM
Many different windows close at different times, i.e. Ireland closed 31st July, Turkey is 8th Sep, Portugal is 22nd Sep.
I'm sure if the English window moved to 31st July, the power of English clubs would ensure the market buying and selling earlier, and English clubs putting deadlines in place and unwritten agreements in place with clubs and players. Surely unsettled players and targeted players are identified months in advance of a window opening
yep the only ones that would effect you is buyout clauses. Wouldn't be hard to put in clause that it can only be activated in our window. Infact wouldn't surprise me if they already do. Then after that it's the clubs choice whether to except or not. And it's the Chinese window we need to keep an eye on nowadays
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: fulhamben on August 30, 2017, 11:04:55 PM
Quote from: Newry FFC on August 30, 2017, 10:30:58 PM
yep the only ones that would effect you is buyout clauses. Wouldn't be hard to put in clause that it can only be activated in our window. Infact wouldn't surprise me if they already do. Then after that it's the clubs choice whether to except or not. And it's the Chinese window we need to keep an eye on nowadays

Maybe less so after the 100% tax on transfers. Chinese government very keen to grow their own.