more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Celebrity Game for Grenfell #GAME4GRENFELL

Started by love4ffc, August 30, 2017, 05:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PokerMatt

Quote from: Jonno on September 02, 2017, 10:03:04 PM
Im utterly gobsmacked by the first few replies in here. Not about the money but by the utter lack of sympathy for what these people went through. Have a word with yourselves.

Quite right.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

RaySmith

Quote from: cmg on September 02, 2017, 08:33:05 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 02, 2017, 08:10:57 PM
Two wrongs don't make a right. Doesn't matter who was in the building legally or not. Doesn't matter if it was a fridge or a conspiracy. Those things don't matter now.

By feeling bitter about the ones who shouldn't have been there or are fighting for the wrong things you are just as bad as them. You're turning a blind eye to all those children and innocent normal citizens of our country who were killed in the most terrifying way.

How much money is raised doesn't come into it. No amount of money could ever replace what most of those affected have lost or will suffer in the future. No amount of money will bring those children back. There was even a FULHAM fan who died for goodness sake!

These matches and moments of togetherness will help these people to get over this tragedy. One step at a time but it must be nice to see so many big names come together to support you, it must help.

Fair play to all involved and to QPR. PR stunt perhaps? If you want to look for the bad. Lovely gesture by another family club......thats how I'm seeing it tonight (and I hate QPR!)

I agree 100% with this.  065.gif
0001.jpeg

VicHalomsLovechild

It wasn't until I saw the burntout block from the train did I fully appreciate the horror of it all. The victims of that tragedy deserve  as much help as they can get. Local and Central government are busy distancing themselves. Full credit to those actively helping.