watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slim like Gentleman gym

Started by FatFreddysCat, February 05, 2010, 09:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

>:( :(despite staying off the booze since the weekend and despite eating a lot less (apart from the vindaloo to sweat out the man flu, which i still have) i've recorded a weight gain of 3lb. I can only put it down to laying in bed all week and the only excercise i've done is to blow my nose. Still despite that i haven't pmd Finny yet as i'm going to quickly pop down the gym and do a quick workout and have a suana to try to get a lb or 2 off. I really should stick to the beer and curry.

blingo

So in 5 WEEKS you have not lost one ounce hahahahahaha Fat knacker.

FC Silver Fox

Last weekend's trip to the UK for the Villa game has taken its toll. Kaz gave me the advice from you, Fredster, to eat lots of pies ("Tell him to stuff himself with lotsa lard'n'pies" was your exact advice if I recall correctly) Well, I had a couple of 'smallish' pies and a few beers. The roast dinner on Sunday didn't help either. Add to that, a couple of beers while streaming the Pompey game (with Blingo making me feel guilty in the chatroom), the result is no weight lost at all this week. I didn't gain anything thanks to strict dieting since Monday.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on February 05, 2010, 10:54:52 AM
Last weekend's trip to the UK for the Villa game has taken its toll. Kaz gave me the advice from you, Fredster, to eat lots of pies ("Tell him to stuff himself with lotsa lard'n'pies" was your exact advice if I recall correctly) Well, I had a couple of 'smallish' pies and a few beers. The roast dinner on Sunday didn't help either. Add to that, a couple of beers while streaming the Pompey game (with Blingo making me feel guilty in the chatroom), the result is no weight lost at all this week. I didn't gain anything thanks to strict dieting since Monday.

After my return from the gym i'm now 15,9.Bit like a boxer trying to make the weight.I'm going to skip the roasts for the rest of the comp, as monday is always my heaviest day. Kaz obviously forgot  to inject the liquid lard into your beer that i told her to do.

Admin

By reading all this, I'm going to beat the lot you by the looks of it :P

I've stayed out the pub (only going one a week now)

3 square meals a day which include a light breakfast (toast whole meal), light lunch, dinner (before 6pm) & a half hour brisk walk every evening.

I've also started up 5-a-side again which is every Thursday night (league) & the fags are going once me new electric cigarette turns up tomorrow.

Off the fat head I was getting over Xmas, I've dropped over a stone.

TheDaddy

Fredster i feel that i have to give you another motivational speech as you obviously ignored the last one i posted on an earlier thread.

My advice is "if you insist on slimming eat as much as you like just don't swallow it !"
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

That's nothing Admin, i might be doing one of them medical research things a week tuesday (i'm a reserve at the mo) for four days and will either grow an extra arm or possibly lose four stone. Oh £900 for four days and nights plus free grub. It's something to do with your airwaves. I'll give a little reminder that i'm right up for testing some fat fighting pills.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: blingo on February 05, 2010, 10:50:26 AM
Ah Silver Frog, i started off a 15st 12 so i would have lost a lb  :P.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDaddy on February 05, 2010, 04:04:39 PM
Fredster i feel that i have to give you another motivational speech as you obviously ignored the last one i posted on an earlier thread.

My advice is "if you insist on slimming eat as much as you like just don't swallow it !"

Cheers mate, i'm determined to win this week. plus i have to lay off the booze, caffine and for some reason grapefruit juice and poppy seeds for a medical screening i'm having monday morning to see if i can actually get on this medical trial thingy.

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 05, 2010, 04:07:24 PM

Actually you have done better than that Mr Freddy. And in fact, there's a few lads thats done quite a bit worse than you believe it or not.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on February 05, 2010, 04:13:46 PM

Actually you have done better than that Mr Freddy. And in fact, there's a few lads thats done quite a bit worse than you believe it or not.
That's what i like to hear Finny. I thought i was definately up for the "you fat bastard" award of the week for the 2nd week on the trot.

finnster01

Now I didn't say this week did I mate? I was talking more year-on-year basis, and you have done better than several. After the diet you have described, I have no idea how that actually has happened, but it has. My guess is the gym saves you, but you should also know that muscle weigh more than fat, so I don't know what you do in there, but a focus on cardio exercise should be a lot more effective than pumping weights.

Now for this week, I'm still missing quite a few, so you may not be completely out of the woods to avoid the fat bastard of the week label
  ;)
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

I think young Scot and Silver Frog have put a weight gain curse on me since they conjured up that Avatar for me i've gone to pot(belly) >:(. During the spring and summer i always drop a couple of stone Finny due to walking miles a day up and down peoples lawns and i also feel much more like going down the gym when it's sunny, it just all goes back on in the winter when i tend to build up my fat reserves and hibernate. I should really have challenged people to a end of june comp as i would defo win it.Still i've lost a couple pound since the start of Jan rather than put it on thanks to this Competetion.

Dugliss

:-[

clintclintdeuce

I have probably drank about 50 pints the last 4 days. didnt gain a pound, but didnt lose one. must have been all that lost walking around NYC and 24 hr drive to Florida.
The Dude abides.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Dugliss on February 05, 2010, 05:24:26 PM

Good on yer Dugliss, i'm proud to hand my Fat bastard award to such a deserving fella as your goodself. ;).

:-[

FatFreddysCat

I notice no one spooted my deliberate ::) ??? mistake of changing Jim to Gym in the thread title. Come on tubbies PM Finny your results.

Dugliss

Haha, you`re welcome. Anyway, back on the straight and narrow for me. No more curries, wine and Tyskies it`s special k all the way for me now. Hang on, am I starting to sound like someone else......

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Dugliss on February 05, 2010, 07:03:00 PM
Haha, you`re welcome. Anyway, back on the straight and narrow for me. No more curries, wine and Tyskies it`s special k all the way for me now. Hang on, am I starting to sound like someone else......
Touche. ;D