watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who's the player who just signed the camera on fulhams twitter

Started by fulhamben, August 31, 2017, 05:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

aaronmcguigan

Defacing company property already ffs. Rumours were right, attitude problem. Get him out 😜

Mince n Tatties

fulhamben

Quote from: Newry FFC on August 31, 2017, 05:58:35 PM
Defacing company property already ffs. Rumours were right, attitude problem. Get him out 😜
probably the only time we will see him too 😉

Asotosyios

He looks happy to be here. I know it's only youtube, but I like his skill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k91fKFr6xD8

aaronmcguigan

Mollo Joins Fulham
Thursday 31 August 2017 18:00
We are delighted to confirm the arrival of Yohan Mollo, in a deal which could see the player at the Club for the next two years.

The winger spent time at Marseille's academy, before joining the youth setup at Monaco and going on to make almost 50 appearances for the Principality outfit, during which time he also took in a productive loan spell at Caen.

A brief period in La Liga followed with Granada, but he was back in France before long, making a collective 117 appearances for Nancy and then St Etienne, scoring 15 goals and laying on 27 assists.

During his time at St Etienne Mollo moved on loan to Russia with Krylya Sovetov, whom he joined permanently in the summer of 2016.

It wasn't long before his form caught the eye of Russian giants Zenit St Petersburg, who brought him in six months later. He scored once in seven appearances for Roberto Mancini's side.

A former French youth international, Mollo appeared six times for his nation's Under-21 side.

Speaking to fulhamfctv, Mollo said: "I am really happy and excited about the project.

"I have an opportunity to play in England and to play with a club with great history like Fulham with some great players. It's a big opportunity for me and I am looking forward to getting started."

Black, White and Fred

Yohan Mollo, recently released by Zenit due to giving the middle finger to their fans
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

MikeW

Blimey, he's been around a bit without exactly setting anywhere on fire!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

CincyFulham1

"We are delighted to confirm the arrival of Yohan Mollo, in a deal which could see the player at the Club for the next two years"

Could it be that it's a 1 year contract, and he has to prove he's worth another year.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Newry FFC on August 31, 2017, 06:02:37 PM
Mollo Joins Fulham
We are delighted to confirm the arrival of Yohan Mollo, in a deal which could see the player at the Club for the next two years.

The winger spent time at Marseille's academy, before joining the youth setup at Monaco and going on to make almost 50 appearances for the Principality outfit, during which time he also took in a productive loan spell at Caen.

A brief period in La Liga followed with Granada, but he was back in France before long, making a collective 117 appearances for Nancy and then St Etienne, scoring 15 goals and laying on 27 assists.

During his time at St Etienne Mollo moved on loan to Russia with Krylya Sovetov, whom he joined permanently in the summer of 2016.

It wasn't long before his form caught the eye of Russian giants Zenit St Petersburg, who brought him in six months later. He scored once in seven appearances for Roberto Mancini's side.

A former French youth international, Mollo appeared six times for his nation's Under-21 side.

Speaking to fulhamfctv, Mollo said: "I am really happy and excited about the project.

"I have an opportunity to play in England and to play with a club with great history like Fulham with some great players. It's a big opportunity for me and I am looking forward to getting started."

42 goals directly at Nancy. Pretty decent.

fulhamben

Quote from: MikeW on August 31, 2017, 06:03:24 PM
to be fair so has Fonte, and he looks OK.

fulhamben

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 31, 2017, 06:04:20 PM
Mollo Joins Fulham

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 31, 2017, 06:04:20 PM
Mollo Joins Fulham

she was pregnant at the time though.

davew

Who decided we need yet another winger, the stat's boys presumably? I have never heard of Mollo!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

MikeW

So is that it?  Feeling just a tad underwhelmed - Gale or Mollo?  Mollo it is.  Good old Fulham.  PLEASE surprise me between now and 11!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Beamer

davew

Quote from: fulhamben on August 31, 2017, 06:04:37 PM
And Kamara, good bench warmer?? Not a great window for us so far in my opinion!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

fulhamben

Quote from: davew on August 31, 2017, 06:10:23 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 31, 2017, 06:04:37 PM
And Kamara, good bench warmer?? Not a great window for us so far in my opinion!
yes I'm with you. Just need a name to soften the aluko blow. Still time.

Mullers OG

Too many people whinging on this board.  Probably none of us have seen Mollo play unless people follow Russian football.  Give the man a chance, he might set the world alight.  It took some time before many of us realised Aluko really couldn't finish and the team would be stronger with Kebano and Ayite alongside Fonte. 

Mollo might be the man to propel us to the Premiership.  Personally I'm going to wait and see in the hope that he turns out to be a really clever signing.

fulhamben

Quote from: Mullers OG on August 31, 2017, 06:44:36 PM
Too many people whinging on this board.  Probably none of us have seen Mollo play unless people follow Russian football.  Give the man a chance, he might set the world alight.  It took some time before many of us realised Aluko really couldn't finish and the team would be stronger with Kebano and Ayite alongside Fonte. 

Mollo might be the man to propel us to the Premiership.  Personally I'm going to wait and see in the hope that he turns out to be a really clever signing.
did Kebano, Ayité and Fonte play together at a previous club? If not, how are you predicting that we will be stronger?