watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Utility Strikers at Fulham

Started by FulhamStu, September 02, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStu

Slav has apparently said that he likes forwards who are utility strikers, can play through the middle and out wide.  Ojo, Ayite, even Kebano are certainly in this category and our 2 recognised strikers, Fonte and Kamara can play across the front 3.   If Fonte is injured we could manage without AK47 as we have lots of options.  Graham and Mollo look to be proper wingers however so it will be fascinating to see how Slav mixes things up.

One other thing occurred to me, if we have to make do without Cairney, could Ojo slot into the 10 role ?  I guess Norwood is the obvious replacement, however Ojo would give us even more going forward. 049:gif

AlexW132

Quote from: FulhamStu on September 02, 2017, 11:33:39 AM
Slav has apparently said that he likes forwards who are utility strikers, can play through the middle and out wide.  Ojo, Ayite, even Kebano are certainly in this category and our 2 recognised strikers, Fonte and Kamara can play across the front 3.   If Fonte is injured we could manage without AK47 as we have lots of options.  Graham and Mollo look to be proper wingers however so it will be fascinating to see how Slav mixes things up.

One other thing occurred to me, if we have to make do without Cairney, could Ojo slot into the 10 role ?  I guess Norwood is the obvious replacement, however Ojo would give us even more going forward. 049:gif
I believe Mollo has played at CAM before