watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, where does this leave Ayité?

Started by AlexW132, September 02, 2017, 12:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexW132

On the left side we now have Kebano, Piazon, Mollo, Graham and sometimes Sessegnon in contention for the attacking role as well as Floyd. He has played 113 minutes of our season so far, so for a player who got 9 goals and 9 assists last season, and has seemingly dropped behind Kebano and Piazon in the pecking order, what role do you think he should play now, if any? Personally, I'd like to see him involved in most games, whether he should be starting is another matter,  however.

bill taylors apprentice

He's an important player in the team and will play more often than not if fit, I'm sure.

Herbie

Competition for places is by far a better position to be in if we want to challenge for promotion. Not only does it keep players on their toes and working hard but it also means you have quality replacements that can slot in.  When the other players do come in they tend to work harder as they want to fight their way back into the starting eleven.

Deeping_white

Quote from: AlexW132 on September 02, 2017, 12:34:22 PM
On the left side we now have Kebano, Piazon, Mollo, Graham and sometimes Sessegnon in contention for the attacking role as well as Floyd. He has played 113 minutes of our season so far, so for a player who got 9 goals and 9 assists last season, and has seemingly dropped behind Kebano and Piazon in the pecking order, what role do you think he should play now, if any? Personally, I'd like to see him involved in most games, whether he should be starting is another matter,  however.

The only games he was fully fit for were Norwich and Reading, both of which he started which is indicative of how Slav probably feels about using him. Personally I'd have him as the main RW and Kebano as the main LW, with Mollo (LW) and Ojo (RW) backups to each position respectively, and assess whatever impact Graham might have in the team as time goes on, seeing as we wont see Piazon for several months yet. He can also play as a striker as well if needed, something he did last season on several occasions so I think that he like pretty much all of the wingers has the freedom to play across the front three.