Hull City
Burton A.
M'Boro
Notts F.
QPR

I fancy12 points!  😁
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

dannyboi-ffc

I'm going either 3 wins & 3 draws or 4 wins & 2 draws. So either 12/14 points. I don't think we will lose any

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 03, 2017, 09:39:26 AM
I'm going either 3 wins & 3 draws or 4 wins & 2 draws. So either 12/14 points. I don't think we will lose any

Like you DB, I fancy:
Win / Draw / Win / Draw / Win / Draw  - so 12 points and NO losses 😀
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

WoodyFFC73

Optimistic guys, hope you're right. Cardiff, Hull, Boro and Forest I believe will give us some very
very tough games. Burton and QPR won't just bend over either. I simply do not see us going unbeaten in September. More than happy to be proved wrong of course. 4-7 pts

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

jarv

I hope for 12 but am useless at predicting Fulham. So, not to be disappointed with that prediction, 8-11.

Artful Dodger

Ballsy Dan, after only one win so far! However, I think we could start scoring goals again after the Ipswich performance so will go with 4 wins 2 defeats and take 12 points as well!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Artful Dodger on September 03, 2017, 08:59:27 PM

Ballsy Dan, after only one win so far! However, I think we could start scoring goals again after the Ipswich performance so will go with 4 wins 2 defeats and take 12 points as well!!

You don't reproduce without being ballsy lol and that's what the players have to do. Reproduce last season's form and we need it now.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Woolly Mammoth

I feel that if we are to make a serious attempt for top two, then a minimum of 12 points is required, nothing less, although 14 would be more in keeping up with the front runners.
Anything over is a very welcome bonus.
Nevertheless, I do not think we can keep drawing too many games. As we will just keep slipping further behind.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fawazco

Cardiff  3
Hull  3
Burton   3
Boro  1
Notts  3
QPR  1   

14 points

filham

Difficult to say how we are going to perform in September , until the Ipswich game it was beginning to look as if we were facing a goal famine.
If we can now pick up where we left of before the beak then 12 points could be possible but a lot depends on Cairney being fit and playing in all games, Fonte bedding in and someone replacing Aluko as a real attacking threat.

westcliff white

I said 12 withoutl ooking where the games were

Cardiff at Home - Win
Hull at Home - Draw
Burotn Albion at theirs - Win
Middlesboro at home - Win
Notts Forest at thiers - Draw
QPR at theirs - Draw

so will stick with 12

Every day is a Fulham day

MJG

I went for 11 with 3 wins 2 draws and a loss. Would like to think we can get 12 from these games but realistically I'll stick with 11.

Prior to season my predictions had us on 8 from first 5 games so we are -2 atm. Its about clawing those points back now while staying on target. 

If we can have 17 from 11 games then we would be 1 point behind where we need to be chasing 6th place (and yes I know we want top 2 so call me unambitious if you want).  To have enough to be chasing 2nd we would need to be at 21 after 11. So would require 15 from these 6 games to hit that. Not impossible.

Just the views of a long term fan

Twig

LDWWDD don't see us getting more than 9 points and could be fewer.  Until we get the goals flowing (which i am sure we will sooner or later) I remain a bit concerned.

hovewhite

Really think we will push on now,we looked more like ourselves v ipswich we have a stronger squad a CF in Rui who wants to be here,so i have gone 15  pionts plus.

Andy S

12 to 14 would be good but 15 is not impossible and if we were on a good run then a spanking for QPR would be on the cards

hovewhite

Southcoastffc

I've gone for wins against Hull, Burton and Forest, draws v QPR and Boro and at least a draw v cardiff (who have at least 3 regular players on far flung international duty tonight).  So 12 points minimum.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulhamfan666

We can easily get max points !!

(as long as we win at QPR)

COYW