watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Just got back

Started by Peabody, September 11, 2017, 11:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

From a marvellous cruise to the Norwegian Fjords. On the very first day, I met a fellow Fulham fan, never saw him again, just wondered if he might be on here. I was able to follow Saturday's game on Sky Sports News, they seemed to think a draw was a fair result. Sounds like I missed a good game though.

epsomraver

Never saw him again? on a cruise ship? what did you do Bill, tell him one of your jokes?  :005: :005:

bog

I wondered where you had been as 'Just got back' did not appear. I put your opinion above all the media!

092.gif

alfie

Quote from: Peabody on September 11, 2017, 11:18:17 AM
From a marvellous cruise to the Norwegian Fjords. On the very first day, I met a fellow Fulham fan, never saw him again, just wondered if he might be on here. I was able to follow Saturday's game on Sky Sports News, they seemed to think a draw was a fair result. Sounds like I missed a good game though.
Funny that I was on a cruise and met a Fulham fan in Gibraltar, he came up and tapped me on the shoulder as we were both wearing Fulham rain jackets, he only said a few words
"I just had to shake your hand" then he was gone saw him couple of times during the cruise but never spoke again.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: epsomraver on September 11, 2017, 01:04:10 PM
Never saw him again? on a cruise ship? what did you do Bill, tell him one of your jokes?  :005: :005:

lol.

Southcoastffc

Was it with Hurtigruten? If so, which vessel? And from where to where? I went on MS Lofoten, Bergen/Kirkenes/Bergen last year and loved it. Norway is a wonderful place.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Peabody

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 11, 2017, 03:40:33 PM
Was it with Hurtigruten? If so, which vessel? And from where to where? I went on MS Lofoten, B ergen/Kirkenes/Bergen last year and loved it. Norway is a wonderful place.

No, it was with P&O on the Arcadia. I did see one of th Hurtigruten ships in Bergen. A