watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FOF6 Tipping Week 4 Results

Started by love4ffc, September 12, 2017, 06:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

The wind has died down here in Atlanta, GA.  We say gust up to 50+ miles an hour and received a lot of rain.  The combo has left my yard with a lot of debris and large trim limbs strewn everywhere.  Have neighbors who have some trees down due to the combo of wind and saturated rain.  There was one death from a tree falling on a house half a mile from me.  I did not know the person but my heart goes out to his family for their lost.  I'll be busy the next couple of days cleaning up and helping neighbors with removing trees and debris from their land but at least we are all good. 

Below are the results from tipping week 4.  Our big points winner for the week was Fulhamfan666 getting a total of 6 points. 

We currently have a tie between Maccy91 & Rambler though we have several members nipping at their heels.

A couple of reminders:
** *indicates mods that are ineligible for prizes.

- All past tipping week results and predictions can be found here.  As always double check my math as I do make mistakes sometimes. 

-Those who have missed weeks are highlighted in yellow.  Those who have missed three weeks in a row are on the verge of being dropped out of the competition.  Please predict this week to stay in the competition

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Southcoastffc

Hmm, at least I'm not in the relegation zone (yet)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

love4ffc

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 12, 2017, 07:01:03 PM
Hmm, at least I'm not in the relegation zone (yet)
No worries there Southcoastffc  :005:  All it takes is a good week and people can still leap frog up the table. 

Fulhamfan666

Doing better than I thought  :005:

love4ffc

Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on September 12, 2017, 11:16:00 PM
Doing better than I thought  :005:
Yep, all it takes is one or two good weeks  :008:

YankeeJim

Glad your OK Don. My predictions last week were sent from my phone while I was south of the border and fairly well into a large collection of Sol beer so I really don't remember what I picked but clearly could have done better. LOL
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.