watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slav post match interview bingo

Started by aaronmcguigan, September 16, 2017, 05:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

Here's the season to date , in quotes from Slav. It's becoming just noise and words now  :bang head:
I'm expecting today to be more of the same

-We are in a similar situation to last season when we were creating chances but not scoring enough.'

-"We offered some quality but to be a more serious team, a more competitive team, we must improve. This is not enough and we must keep working."

-"We didn't control the situation well enough"

-am not satisfied today with our performance, we didn't finish what we needed to in the right moment and this kind of risk you can pay such an expensive price for, which we have paid in the past."

-"We must be more brave, more solid, more adult, if you want, in some situations."

-"didn't score the second goal, we didn't manage the situation well enough, and we paid an expensive price."

-""We showed some improvements, [but] it's not enough. The road in front of us is long, and we can work to try and improve ourselves."

-"We didn't play a good enough game, we didn't create enough clear chances"

-"All we can do now is rest, then work hard and prepare for the challenge that's in front of us."

-"am disappointed, I must think about this night and analyse what we didn't do well enough, and I must think about the game that's immediately in front of us.""

-""The players must defend the Fulham crest," he stated. "This is enough motivation for them.

"We haven't started in the way we wanted, and in front of us is a chance for us to show something different and find a better level, and do everything to try and enjoy a first victory."

-""We can work hard and improve our level. We know we are not at our best level and we must push hard to be closer to our best level."

AlexW132

Quote from: Statto on September 16, 2017, 05:46:42 PM
just out of interest, what would a manager say after a defeat that would make you happy?
Something that isn't generic. Something like shouldering the blame, not being cryptic, etc.

aaronmcguigan

He is saying the right things in press conference. He is 100% right. But it's as if he doesn't then go on the training pitch and fix it, or sit down with the rest of his team to fix previous issues and work on differently plans to win when we get stifled.
It's a good coach that can point out issues, it's a great coach that can fix them

aaronmcguigan

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Newry FFC on September 16, 2017, 07:31:38 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05g9pxr
His post match interview with Aaron Paul.

Lack of potency up front.
I'd never have guessed that Slava,you must think all us fans are idiots...lol

Mince n Tatties

To hell with it...lol
Its Mrs Minces birthday, so were off out for a meal,and I might get sloshed....Coyw.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 16, 2017, 07:44:15 PM
To hell with it...lol
Its Mrs Minces birthday, so were off out for a meal,and I might get sloshed....Coyw.

Happy Birthday Mrs Mince, whose driving if your getting sloshed, as you are already like me drunk with rage.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

You cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear. Every season some players leave others take their place some aren't as good as last year and others are better. Losing is as much a part of football as winning. There is no right to win a game nor yet the league. Every team believes it has improved on last year but in reality they have stayed the same and the movement is so slight it is not noticeable. That's football.

Lighthouse

I don't really care what the manager says before or after the game. But we have failed to improve as a team. The manager is given the players and frankly he has the same problems he has always had. No forwards, defence vulnerable. The manager did a great job last season and could have hoped for a better return in the players coming in. But once again having no forwards. We will continue to create chances and continue not to shoot on target. It is the story of our team. I am not sure we can improve greatly with this team.

Average against poor sides and ok against better sides. We will hope for a play off place but I have my doubts with this selection of players.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

love4ffc

Quote from: Newry FFC on September 16, 2017, 05:50:28 PM
He is saying the right things in press conference. He is 100% right. But it's as if he doesn't then go on the training pitch and fix it, or sit down with the rest of his team to fix previous issues and work on differently plans to win when we get stifled.
It's a good coach that can point out issues, it's a great coach that can fix them
0001.jpeg Absolutely agree. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?