https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Perspective

Started by Peabody, September 18, 2017, 08:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on September 19, 2017, 11:07:23 AM
Quote from: Jimmy Hill on September 19, 2017, 10:51:49 AM
Personally think the squad is better than last year. i'm happy with the playing style as we are creating chances. I just think it comes down to mentality with this team. Our confidence is fragile, i think we need to put come characters in the team starting with Mollo and Odoi. I think these two have the right attitude to give to the team at the moment.

Considering how much everyone thought Mollo was a bench player who would never get in the team it's great that now he is viewed as somebody who can sort out this 'problem' we have.

'Problem'. So your happy/content with our results thus far this season?

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: FFC1987 on September 19, 2017, 11:21:55 AM
Personally think the squad is better than last year. i'm happy with the playing style as we are creating chances. I just think it comes down to mentality with this team. Our confidence is fragile, i think we need to put come characters in the team starting with Mollo and Odoi. I think these two have the right attitude to give to the team at the moment.

Considering how much everyone thought Mollo was a bench player who would never get in the team it's great that now he is viewed as somebody who can sort out this 'problem' we have.

I wasn't happy/content with our results last season either. I haven't ever been content since we had Dembele and Diarra in the middle and we stuffed Norwich.

We are hardly in crisis though, we lost to Burton, it happens, we dont need to act as if the skys falling in. If we'd have won we'd have been 7th-8th. I look at Palace, Brum etc and think christ it's not all bad, we beat Hull and Ipswich and have our best two players (maybe 3 - Soares) out with them to come back in.

We need to win a few games but it's not yet a problem, its a mild incovenience. its too early to start worrying.

FFC1987

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on September 19, 2017, 11:30:49 AM
Quote from: FFC1987 on September 19, 2017, 11:21:55 AM

I wasn't happy/content with our results last season either. I haven't ever been content since we had Dembele and Diarra in the middle and we stuffed Norwich.

We are hardly in crisis though, we lost to Burton, it happens, we dont need to act as if the skys falling in. If we'd have won we'd have been 7th-8th. I look at Palace, Brum etc and think christ it's not all bad, we beat Hull and Ipswich and have our best two players (maybe 3 - Soares) out with them to come back in.

We need to win a few games but it's not yet a problem, its a mild incovenience. its too early to start worrying.

Oh, I 100% agree, its not a crisis. Just there are some problems that need addressing which I'm sure Slav and the team are doing.