watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New home shirt

Started by Tom, September 13, 2010, 06:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

They are already sold out of them on-line to buy. Does anyone know when they will be getting more so I can purchase one and anyone who has bought one how does the size compare to the Nike shirt? Do I need to get just one size bigger than I would wear in the Nike shirt? Thanks for the help!
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on September 13, 2010, 06:33:46 PM
They are already sold out of them on-line to buy. Does anyone know when they will be getting more so I can purchase one and anyone who has bought one how does the size compare to the Nike shirt? Do I need to get just one size bigger than I would wear in the Nike shirt? A Thanks for the help!
Get a few sizes too big, then if it is too large you can eat a load of burgers and hotdogs to make it fit better  :54:

JBH

Nike XXL = Kappa 5 XL  :beer:

aFFCn_Fan

Mine arrived yesterday. I was a medium in Nike and ordered Large Kappa and it's fine. Only drawback is the lettering of FX Pro seems a bit cheap and will probably come off after three washes....I hope I'm wrong
@hincharoo

Tom

Quote from: JBH on September 14, 2010, 06:19:37 AM
Thanks for the help JBH. Did you buy the new shirt yourself?
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: aFFCn_Fan on September 14, 2010, 07:37:23 AM
Mine arrived yesterday. I was a medium in Nike and ordered Large Kappa and it's fine. Only drawback is the lettering of FX Pro seems a bit cheap and will probably come off after three washes....I hope I'm wrong
So you only needed to order one size up? That sucks to hear about the FX lettering. Didn't they say it was suppose to be the same shirt as the players are wearing?
Fulham for life!

JBH

Quote from: Tom on September 14, 2010, 07:39:43 AM

No Tom I tried it on to get the size so that I new what size to order for the new away shirt  :54:

Also Training tops look good, especially the Grey and White the material is different from the football shirts.

Tom

Quote from: JBH on September 14, 2010, 07:48:59 AM
Quote from: Tom on September 14, 2010, 07:39:43 AM

No Tom I tried it on to get the size so that I new what size to order for the new away shirt  :54:

Also Training tops look good, especially the Grey and White the material is different from the football shirts.
Ok, thanks for that tip. I will have to order a training top as well. Have the jackets gone on sale yet?
Fulham for life!

The Equalizer

Quote from: Tom on September 14, 2010, 07:41:35 AM
So you only needed to order one size up? That sucks to hear about the FX lettering. Didn't they say it was suppose to be the same shirt as the players are wearing?

Work at it and you'll have no sponsor on the shirt - much better that way.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

ImperialWhite

Quote from: The Equalizer on September 14, 2010, 08:40:07 AM
Quote from: Tom on September 14, 2010, 07:41:35 AM

Work at it and you'll have no sponsor on the shirt - much better that way.

So you're saying you don't want to trade foreign exchange like a pro then Eq?  :005:

BigDaddyAt

Yes, dare I say the training range is superior to the kits....unless you take the tip from Eq and remove the "FX Pro"....

HatterDon

Quote from: BigDaddyAt on September 14, 2010, 05:26:19 PM
Yes, dare I say the training range is superior to the kits....unless you take the tip from Eq and remove the "FX Pro"....

Is there the same size problem with the training shirts?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

I've found the training stuff is usually better than the kit. I'm definately going to get that tracksuit top.

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 14, 2010, 11:04:46 PM
I'm definately going to get that tracksuit top.
I'm with you Freddy.
Fulham for life!