more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friday Fulham Stuff (22/09/17)...

Started by WhiteJC, September 22, 2017, 07:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: filham on September 22, 2017, 12:04:23 PM
Riley sounds like an ideal understudy for Cairney, I wonder when we can expect to see his first team debut, we could do with him right now.

No point rushing him before he's ready, in fact it could be counter-productive. Just remember when The Mad German played Cameron Burgess and he had an absolute shocker?

His career just went downhill from there.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: filham on September 22, 2017, 12:04:23 PM
Riley sounds like an ideal understudy for Cairney, I wonder when we can expect to see his first team debut, we could do with him right now.

O'Riley has featured twice this year from the start. looks decent, not really a Cairney replacement for me, out of the three midfielders he's more similar to Johansen id suggest. If DLT is fit however I could see him in that position.

YoungsBitter

Quote from: WhiteJC on September 22, 2017, 08:42:42 AM

MIDDLESBROUGH: Garry Monk - 'Fulham will provide a barometer of our progress - they were the best team in the Championship last season'

"They're a team that are going in the right direction. They've got a very good manager, and he sets them up in a really good way. It's a way that's going to test us for sure, and we have to be ready for that. I think (Tom) Cairney is probably due back for this game, and that's another thing we'll have to be aware of.
Well that sounds like they scouted us really deeply...
Quark, strangeness and charm