watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction For Today

Started by filham, September 23, 2017, 12:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

I will be leaving home for the match in about an hour or so but my usual confidence for a good performance will be left at home.
Hard to envisage a good attacking performance today, we have not really been up to standard this season and the reasons are now becoming clear, We are missing Cairney and the summer window players bought in for midfield cover are not up to it, we are also missing the bounce and threat that Aluko posed and we have given too many games to Sess. at left back.

I think we will do well to get a point today.

Anyone with a bit more optimism than me to offer.

Wearethewhites

Like yourself, I think we'll do well to get a draw. We always concede, but at the same time, aren't sticking them away at the other end. Just hoping we get a reaction after the Burton shenanigans.

Mince n Tatties

Now on my way on train,as I said on another thread not confident a draw at best,but have just read that they have a poor record at the Cottage, so Coyw.

alfie

Just think of the banner that used to hang on cottage. "STILL BELIEVE "
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

filham

Quote from: alfie on September 23, 2017, 12:37:38 PM
Just think of the banner that used to hang on cottage. "STILL BELIEVE "

Surely someone can do better than this. How about identifying a player who could possibly hit a hat trick for us today.

fcfulham55

Can't see us scoring 1 let alone 2 to get a draw.

2-0 loss.  A few chances someone like Gayle would put away will be created.  Whereas Borough have invested wisely to give them promotion hope by buying playera like that assom-bologna bloke.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

PokerMatt

Not sure what's happened to me. First time in more than a year I've thought we're going to get torn a new one today.

Head says 1-3 them.

Need to snap out of this. Feels awful.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

I shall have a punt and say 2 1, but which way I couldn't say. They are a well balanced team, and a draw would look our best bet.
But with Fulham you never know. We could get a rebound off the Burton performance, but you need leaders and characters to do that, and I don't see many in that starting 11.
You cannot make excuses about injuries. We have had all summer to cover any eventualities, which we did not deal with correctly and get the necessary players, and coupled with a mediocre preseason build up, going abroad twice was not wise, or the opposition chosen. Fitness or lack of seemed to be the issue early games.
Having said all that, what a scalp to get today, which could change all that.
The application and commitment and workrate has to be 100%, nothing less will suffice.
It's a funny old game, and because it is, we are in with a shout.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Robbie

We played well but a draw was fair.

filham

We have to be more than pleased with that point, a good team performance, but we are not yet looking like promotion candidates.