https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ayite

Started by Benny, September 24, 2017, 06:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benny

Did he go off injured yesterday ?

Would be another blow for this week if he were unavailable

I'd like to see AK47 leading the line with Kebano, Fonte and Ayite behind him for Tuesday and Friday night as I feel this would give us a good mix of power and pace

Fernhurst

Fear we won't see Floyd for a while Benny.
Same hamstring that went before, scan tomorrow before they can make an accurate evaluation.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

@jolslover

To be fair if I could choose any player to get injured it would probably be Ayite. Kebano is pretty much exactly the same as him so we won't really miss him... Good player though.
STH H3

hovewhite

Ayite will be missed,mollo culd well feature over the next 2 games i hope.

J.Perkins

Ayite is easily our worst (regular) winger. A good game for him comes once in every 8 games.

hovewhite

For me floyd and neeskins are the starters if fit and a loss to the team if not fit,after them its sess
Ojo ,graham still to prove themselves mollo not seen enough.

westcliff white

havent we seen les sof Graham than Mollo?
Every day is a Fulham day

Marcel_Gecov

I was very impressed by Mollo in the 70 odd minutes we've seen him. Keen to see more.

hovewhite

What ive seen of graham he can only get better v burton he was rubbish.mollo could turn out to be a shrewd signing from the glimpse of him ive seen.

filham

We are experiencing a run of injuries this season, we must wish Ayite a quick recovery.
Surely this should mean a deserved start for 47AK tomorrow.

Southcoastffc

I've been a bit surprised not to have seen more of Mollo.  Thanks goodness we at least have choices!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Riverside

And many of us were wondering why we need to sign so many wingers ..... Here is hoping a couple of them can start being special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill2

Unfortunately he appears to have problems, missed a few games last year although not sure it is the same problem. Thought Neeskens played well when he came on so while a loss with have replacements.

J.Perkins

Quote from: Statto on September 25, 2017, 01:04:41 AM
Quote from: J.Perkins on September 24, 2017, 11:05:56 PM
Ayite is easily our worst (regular) winger. A good game for him comes once in every 8 games.

Your opinion, not mine, or Slavisa's for that matter. IMO he's our best winger, with only Kebano coming close. How you could suggest any of Mollo, Graham or Ojo are better, particularly when the first 2 have barely played a game between them, i cannot fathom .

I see we score 3 today without Ayite.