more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Game Audio/Video (Merged)

Started by Southcoastffc, September 26, 2017, 04:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnut

Quote from: _Putney_ on September 26, 2017, 08:03:39 PM
the website seems to be available to those not in England.

Getting a HTTP 500 now when I try and connect to the site and I'm in Ireland.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

gang

Logicalman

Quote from: _Putney_ on September 26, 2017, 08:03:39 PM
the website seems to be available to those not in England.

I think you might be right there.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

e4b

Wingnut

Quote from: e4b on September 26, 2017, 08:17:27 PM
IT's crap got nothing

Must have been a big jump in the number of subscribers to the service over the past seven days or they've messed up something on the I.T. front.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Southcoastffc

Am in UK - nothing via the club site.  Have tweeted Tony Khan.  @TonyKhan Why the heck can't I listen to Gentleman Jim AGAIN when I've paid to do so! Please sort out #seasonticketholder18yearsfrustrated
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Hammer Smith

Fyi My daughter's got hers going on Safari. Chrome doesn't work for me today nor when buying match tickets. Quite incredible that Fulham can't provide an online service using the main browser!

gang

i can get Jim clearly on my i.pad but not on my computer.

YoungsBitter

What is the actual page link to watch rather subscribe? Drive's me mad
Quark, strangeness and charm

Benny

Just logged in on my phone and that has worked

Hammer Smith

I can confirm that on my lap top Chrome still doesn't work but I've now logged in on Safari and it works fine. This has been the problem all season but depressingly/predictably Fulham clearly can't sort this out despite knowing there's been a problem all season. Pathetic! 

Logicalman

Quote from: YoungsBitter on September 26, 2017, 08:47:42 PM

Once you've logged onto FFCTV, you can find the game by mousing over Fixtures (on the menu bar) and selecting the current game. The video appears immediately below the top game window.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Wingnut

Got audio now too. Safari wouldn't work for me but IE does now.

joemole

Totally unbelievable. Read the posts on here and tried Safari and it worked. It is the first time this has happened and have used Chrome because Safari did not work. This is the fifth game in a row that I have not been able to get the game , so I Emailed FCTV and told them to cancel my subscription. Now what do I do since it is working on Safari?

ffccornwall

Wouldn't work for me on Chrome, tried Microsoft Edge and that has worked.

YoungsBitter

Quote from: Logicalman on September 26, 2017, 08:54:42 PM
Quote from: YoungsBitter on September 26, 2017, 08:47:42 PM

Once you've logged onto FFCTV, you can find the game by mousing over Fixtures (on the menu bar) and selecting the current game. The video appears immediately below the top game window.
Thanks and have bookmarked the page too...took me a while but stumbled on to it. Its nuts there is no link from the "subscription successful page", just pints you back to Game Center and the link there is back to subscription page...
Quark, strangeness and charm

grandad

Tomorrow I will be e-mailing the club for 1 month refund of my £4.99 pack. I don´t want to cancel it though.
Where there's a will there's a wife

gang

Quote from: grandad on September 26, 2017, 10:45:34 PM
Tomorrow I will be e-mailing the club for 1 month refund of my £4.99 pack. I don´t want to cancel it though.
[/

Please do granddad, the more people that complain the more likely we are to obtain a refund.

Darkside

Quote from: joemole on September 26, 2017, 09:04:59 PM
Totally unbelievable. Read the posts on here and tried Safari and it worked. It is the first time this has happened and have used Chrome because Safari did not work. This is the fifth game in a row that I have not been able to get the game , so I Emailed FCTV and told them to cancel my subscription. Now what do I do since it is working on Safari?

Wait until the next game and see if Safari is working ............. then again, the QPR game is on Sky so may not be available via FFC

terryr

Safari worked fine for me for the entire game.....except the last 4 minutes
I missed our third goal!