watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Game Audio/Video (Merged)

Started by Southcoastffc, September 26, 2017, 04:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnut

Anyone know the email address to contact to report the issues we experienced?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Southcoastffc

I don't want a refund I just want the thing to work.!  Have the club apologised anywhere?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Wingnut

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 27, 2017, 04:49:05 PM
I don't want a refund I just want the thing to work.!  Have the club apologised anywhere?

No sign of anything on social media. Do they know that users are experiencing issues?
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

bramble

I had a horrible experience streaming with Chrome and Windows 10.  Sadly Safari is not available for Windows.  Anyone tried Mozilla or any other browsers?  Hoping to find something better tonight.  I really want this to work! 

Southcoastffc

For what it's worth, this from the club site today:

Live stream -  As the match has been chosen for live broadcast on Sky Sports, no live stream will be available on fulhamfc.com.

And this is the exchange I had a few days ago:

Hi.  What guarantee can you give please that the product you offer will be available consistently? I am not particularly interested in refunds, I simply want the service I bought.  Regards.

Response - We have been in constant contact with our server providers this week and are doing everything we can to ensure all is in working order from now on, starting with the QPR game.  Best regards,

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Porthogs FC

Dudes - check out Reddit (r/soccerstreams), they will have some links to where you can get the stream. At times you can even find ad free streams. I've already checked and they have 2 links available so far.
Includes 1080p, 720p and SD.
Cheers

Milo

Quote from: Porthogs FC on September 29, 2017, 06:59:48 PM
Dudes - check out Reddit (r/soccerstreams), they will have some links to where you can get the stream. At times you can even find ad free streams. I've already checked and they have 2 links available so far.
Includes 1080p, 720p and SD.
Cheers

So confusing! Any links you've found to working streams would be hugely appreciated for us non-tech savvy kids

Wingnut

Quote from: bramble on September 29, 2017, 11:08:03 AM
I had a horrible experience streaming with Chrome and Windows 10.  Sadly Safari is not available for Windows.  Anyone tried Mozilla or any other browsers?  Hoping to find something better tonight.  I really want this to work! 

Audio will work on Microsoft Edge on Windows 10. Also, Safari is available for Windows 10. Google will give you a download link for it.

Logicalman

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 29, 2017, 11:21:04 AM
For what it's worth, this from the club site today:

Live stream -  As the match has been chosen for live broadcast on Sky Sports, no live stream will be available on fulhamfc.com.

And this is the exchange I had a few days ago:

Hi.  What guarantee can you give please that the product you offer will be available consistently? I am not particularly interested in refunds, I simply want the service I bought.  Regards.

Response - We have been in constant contact with our server providers this week and are doing everything we can to ensure all is in working order from now on, starting with the QPR game.  Best regards,

"Starting with the QPR game"? The one they are NOT streaming? Joke.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

YankeeJim

Since I can't get Sky I guess I won't see the match. How does Sky effect us in the US? I can't even watch highlights on Sky.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Logicalman

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: YankeeJim on September 29, 2017, 07:56:41 PM
Since I can't get Sky I guess I won't see the match. How does Sky effect us in the US? I can't even watch highlights on Sky.

http://www.espn.com/watch/player?bucketId=2&id=3147690