more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR fan

Started by leonffc, September 14, 2010, 06:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

QPR

Wonder if any such videos will have been taken from the home end of Portman Road tonight as they bowed down to the might of Rangers?

3-0 to us, effectively 6 points clear of 3rd already +15 GD, looking very rosy at the moment..

Terry Tibbs

It's a free world, Blah blah blah.  But why exactly do you keep coming on here??

Quote from: QPR on September 14, 2010, 11:47:35 PM
Wonder if any such videos will have been taken from the home end of Portman Road tonight as they bowed down to the might of Rangers?

3-0 to us, effectively 6 points clear of 3rd already +15 GD, looking very rosy at the moment..

QPR

keep?

Just popped on and saw a QPR topic...thought why  not gloat...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: QPR on September 14, 2010, 11:47:35 PM

Is that my special one haired muggy Qpha mate? Either way piss off  :59:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: QPR on September 15, 2010, 12:04:04 AM
keep?

Gloat???? You do realise we are 6th in the Premiership and got to a European Final last season right? Great crowd saturday by the way, Romping the league and 14,000 turn up  :033:

Terry Tibbs

I guess if I had to watch a Warnock team, I'd want to spend my time somewhere better (not difficult).

keep?

Just popped on and saw a QPR topic...thought why  not gloat...

Terry Tibbs

On 2nd thoughts, I dunno why bothered with him, Fred.  The MODs are so good on here that they'll jump on him if he puts a foot out of place.

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 15, 2010, 12:07:27 AM
keep?

Gloat???? You do realise we are 6th in the Premiership and got to a European Final last season right? Great crowd saturday by the way, Romping the league and 14,000 turn up  :033:

FatFreddysCat

Oh one thing we have in common this season is PortVale at home, i think you lost 3-1, hence the clip of mad Qpha bitter fan. We of course smashed them 6-0  :028:  :038: . May i suggest you buy some Compression trousers so you dont get deep vien thrombosis whilst sitting in your subbuteo ground.

Terry Tibbs

Genius   :011: :012:

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 15, 2010, 12:18:15 AM
Oh one thing we have in common this season is PortVale at home, i think you lost 3-1, hence the clip of mad Qpha bitter fan. We of course smashed them 6-0  :028:  :038: . May i suggest you buy some Compression trousers so you dont get deep vien thrombosis whilst sitting in your subbuteo ground.

JBH

Quote from: Terry Tibbs on September 15, 2010, 08:01:05 AM
Genius   :011: :012:

Laughed so much I nearly P*ssed myself  :Sparkyticus: :005: :62:

leonffc

Full marks Fred   :54:  :005:

FatFreddysCat

I really thought this was my mate on a wind up  (W12 giants in the Fofball league) but i rang him earlier and he says it's not him as he's too busy on the Crystal Palace forum ???????????? Apparantly they are now on each others forums annoying each other. I'd just like to say to QPHA  :038:

TheDaddy

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR[/b

Fred it must be bad not only a QPR fan but special one hair to what a win double !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "