watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a great result

Started by The Swan, September 26, 2017, 10:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I am very pleased with our result against Forest.

To score three goals away is more like the standard of play we had last season.

Well done Fulham.
The Swan

Mince n Tatties

Maccy91

I have a new superstition now of putting my 2 year old in his Fulham kit on game days...so far he's worn it for Ipswich and forest...2 games 2 wins 5 goals scored 1 conceded...guess what his wearing to bed Friday night  049:gif

RaySmith

Fulham 442

Yes a great result and Johansson's free kick was superb for our second.  I have to say I was extremely worried when Jeff Stelling announced there had been a fourth goal at the City ground!

Lighthouse

By all accounts not at our best. Or they were better at times. But a great result and so pleased again for AK47. Now a joint top scorer?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fernhurst

Not sure that four and a half quid is worth a heart attack!
Very nervous we were gonna lose the entire game... but what a terrific result.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Jonaldiniho 88

Not read any previous post so I'm shooting from the hip. Wow how lucky we're we. Think karma has balanced its self out. We deserved a draw at best. Coyw! They deserved at leat  nil point for the last part!

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Yes it was a great result but having just watched the highlights on Sky, for those who cared to look, the gaps in out defence at times was frightening.

I liked Yohan's reaction to setting up the third goal. He certainly fancies himself!

Stoneleigh Loyalist

And I wrote my comment without having read the immediate above mine.

Lighthouse

Seeing our first goal in real time looked offside but a great finish. Only in freeze frame did it look a good decision by the linesman. Their goal was a typical one we let in. A simple cross and we let the player have a free header. We scored from the free kick against the run of play. Haven't seen the third goal but again it was against the run of play. But we have had to put up with dominating games so often and getting nothing that it is good we can score when we are up against it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

grandad

Sometimes you have to win ugly when not at our best. Brighton did it enough times last season
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Maccy91 on September 26, 2017, 10:06:34 PM
I have a new superstition now of putting my 2 year old in his Fulham kit on game days...so far he's worn it for Ipswich and forest...2 games 2 wins 5 goals scored 1 conceded...guess what his wearing to bed Friday night  049:gif

Pyjamas ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fulham 442 on September 26, 2017, 10:07:18 PM
Yes a great result and Johansson's free kick was superb for our second.  I have to say I was extremely worried when Jeff Stelling announced there had been a fourth goal at the City ground!

You can say that again.

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

I love the way Sky viewers are concerned about the run of play and all the other unimportant statistics. The only one that counts is the one that shows the score. It always has been and always will.

bill taylors apprentice

Yes! It was a great result!

Forest missed enough chances to have wrapped up the points before we scored our second.

Although we did keep giving the ball away we didn't seem to be trying to playing our usual keep ball, always looking to feed it forward quickly.

Kamara was my man of the match with McDonald and Kalas close behind.

Woolly Mammoth

That how I saw it.
It's a funny old game.  064.gif

Never forget your Roots.