watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Compensation application

Started by gang, September 26, 2017, 11:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gang

Can everyone affected by the poor service supplied by the club on the internet tonight please write to the club and complain requesting a refund.

SadOldGit

I haven't asked for a refund, but I have written again pointing out that the audio is almost non-existent  again!

grandad

Sent the Club their standard complaint form asking for 1 month refund. It is hardly going to affect the club financially if they did this for every subscriber.
Where there's a will there's a wife

westcliff white

i didnt use it last night as was out, but my lad did and he said it was ok for him.
Every day is a Fulham day

gang

Quote from: grandad on September 27, 2017, 09:34:13 AM
Sent the Club their standard complaint form asking for 1 month refund. It is hardly going to affect the club financially if they did this for every subscriber.

Quite agree, I don't mind paying for a service but I expect to receive it.
The more people who complain the greater the chance of an improvement in the future.

FFC1987

I found that it only really works on the app on my phone whereas the website on multiple devices, including ipad, iphone, PC and laptop on different internet connections simply doesn't work. I'd tell people to get that app if you can as it works for me 100% as long as its updated!

westcliff white

Quote from: Statto on September 27, 2017, 10:55:21 AM
Quote from: westcliff white on September 27, 2017, 09:39:22 AM
i didnt use it last night as was out, but my lad did and he said it was ok for him.

Worked for me too (on the app)
yes thats what my son used, bia iphone and ipad
Every day is a Fulham day

kiwian

I watched the game on ffctv this morning and with 10 minutes to go the coverage ended but they had put up a part 2 video, so no great dramas, at least I didn't see the final score anywhere on the website while I was changing over.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?