News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What do you think the outcome will be v QPR?

Started by Friendsoffulham, September 28, 2017, 04:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Win
80 (69.6%)
Lose
15 (13%)
Draw
20 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Voting closed: September 29, 2017, 04:53:14 PM

Friendsoffulham

What do you think the final score will be, and who will get the goals?

Feel free to discuss here:

Fulham 442

Just hoping we don't get our first penalty in this game!

hovewhite

Did think AK47 would score till Slav said he has a problem,just hope he plays some of the game knowing he can rest up until the restart after the internationals,believe we will win .

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Keynsham

I think we may well hand them another good shoeing, personally.

Ruiz11

Quote from: Statto on September 28, 2017, 05:12:00 PM
They've taken 3 pts from a (mostly) easy last 4 games... we have to be beating this lot. Hopefully this will be the week we look back on as the week we hit our stride.

QPR ........ 1
(Mackie 55)

Fulham ... 3
(Mollo 25, Fonte 40, Johansen 70)

We definitely should be looking to beat teams of the calibre of QPR and I'm in agreement that this will be the match where we really kick on for the season and get outsiders talking about us as viable promotion candidates again. I think Ojo might get his first goal here - he's had a few sighters (Ipswich x2, Burton and Forest away spring to mind) - but would also love to see Mollo get a start, with Ojo kept on his toes by coming off the bench. 3-1 to the Whites with goals from Fonte, Johansen and Ojo for me.

SP

No way will QPR rollover for Fulham, expecting another close game with the clown Mackie beating his chest & kissing their badge everytime they win a throw in.  With the games coming thick & fast I think our stronger squad will result in a 2-3 victory.  Drama & a good few cards no doubt.

Wingnut

Wouldn't be surprised if we drew this one but my head tells me that we should win this by the odd goal. Can't see them turning us over.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

hovewhite

Going to bet both teams to score fulham win,don't no the odds but reasonable bet hopefully price wise.

Fulham76

They're fairly solid at home aren't they? Terrible away though. I read somewhere they haven't won away in about 15 games.

Probably looking at another draw

Nero

Smith will probably score against us and it will end 1-1

David I

I cant see anything less than a Fulham win..... COYWs  078.gif

Fulham 442

Smith will probably score against us and it will end 1-1

with an equaliser with  two minutes left on the clock!

Mince n Tatties

Please don't score Smudger,as a favour to your old club...lol

Woolly Mammoth

It has to be a win, although I would take a draw if all else fails. But it will be no picnic for obvious reasons.
Nevertheless, we need to pick up at least a point from every match if we can. One thing is for sure, the team will be up for it, Jok will make sure of that, as he had a taste of their reception committee last season. Mental strength and physicality will be key. If we match them for both, our superior technical players should reap dividends, we just need a decent referee and the rub of the green would help. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fluffyninja

2-1 Fulham , 2-0 up Smith scores a late header after 15 mins of lump it up to him :005:

FFC1987

brightster

Going to be tough they haven't lost at home this season, think we might nick it 0-1 or 1-2. Would not be to disappointed with a draw.

filham

If we are going to challenge for anything then this is the sort of game we should bag three points but I said the same thing about the Burton match.
Providing we can contain Smith then I am hoping for a draw.