watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pre-match drinks tomorrow

Started by Ruiz11, September 28, 2017, 05:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruiz11

Hi guys, I haven't been to QPR away before and was wondering where Fulham fans tend to congregate for a pre-match pint? I've heard most pubs and bars near the ground refuse to admit away fans (particularly on derby days), and it is obviously only just up the road from our usual drinking haunts closer to home, so was just wondering if there are any good away pubs close to Loftus Road. Cheers!

irishfulham

_Putney_

There are a few pubs around Hammersmith that we'll all go to.  The William Morris has been mentioned a few times on the other forums, that and the Swan?

Horsfield_No9

The Belushis opposite Shepherds Bush tube is designated away fans pub/bar. I don't know of any others. Defectors Weld is probably the best pub but I think is home fans only as is the one on opposite corner.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Chutney

Anywhere near White City station Fulham Friendly?
C O Y W

rweller86

Quote from: Chutney on September 29, 2017, 01:42:10 PM
Anywhere near White City station Fulham Friendly?
Doubt it - way too close to the ground.
@rweller

SP

A word to the wise R11 to manage your expectations.  You know that great feeling you get when you enter a new ground for the first time & see the pitch in person rather than on TV?  Well, you won't get that at Loftus Road, you'll think you're in a non-league ground.

At halftime, probably better to stay in your seat as you wont be able to move on the concourse.  Also, if you are over 5ft tall, wear shin pads in case you have to sit down at any stage.  Enjoy!