News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ojo. Worst player to wear a Fulham shirt?

Started by fcfulham55, September 29, 2017, 08:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebumponleroyshead

Mark Newson couldn't even tie his shoe laces, remember him 1991?
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

hovewhite

Ojo pants,rui not a good nite.
Great result.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 29, 2017, 09:57:23 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on September 29, 2017, 09:53:15 PM
Quote from: fcfulham55 on September 29, 2017, 08:54:07 PM
For some time!

Thoughts?
Thoughts?
Well we won against a rival in a derby and you decide it's more important to have a dig at a Fulham player?
Well I'd best not give my thoughts!

Totally agree,a kid still learning the game and gets a bad injury apparently and you slag him off.
F++k we've just won local Derby.

I cannot believe anyone would be so thoughtless as to decide to ask that question, for all the reasons that have been stated. The poor guy is in hospital, but we have won, and we won a Derby away.
Plus he is nowhere near being the worst player anyway.
Not a well timed post, and poor judgement.
I dread to think if we had lost or drew.
As for Ojo, he will turn out to be a good player, he has pace and quality.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Hard to be critical of someone who is now in hospital but Ojo was eaten to pieces by the Rangers defenders and really offered no threat.

Milo

If you hadn't have posted this ... I would have HAD to do it.

He is so lethargic. Lazy tracking back at times. Really don't think he should be playing at all... not good enough to start, and is so sluggish and uninspiring I can't see him being an impact sub.

Johansen's sky interview summed it up!

"Sad to hear about Ojo, Stefan?"
"Um... We have lots of players though..."

Honestly was very relieved he came off.

I was at the Forest game and was very disappointed that night too.

FFC1987

Don't get me wrong, he's not a bad player, but hes not good enough to be starting at the moment! Hes a bit of a luxury player who, on his day, can make things happen, Hull for example. But he's really not been great for attacking outlets or defensive structure so he needs a bit of time out, its a shame thats come because of injury. Kebano, again, showing how one with pace, and a bit of flair, can be an absolute nuisance for championship defenders.

Supermitch

Quote from: Bill2 on September 29, 2017, 09:51:48 PM
Quote from: TerryR on September 29, 2017, 09:49:16 PM
No
Fonte had a bad night
Ojo is in hospital from a red card foul in
While I thought QPR should have had 2red cards tonight that tackle was nothing and he just landed badly.

Agree, it was in front of me.  A hard but fair challenge I thought, landed awkwardly.

Benny

He's too lightweight and is always looking for a fool - I don't mind him being out for a while to be honest

He already has a reputation hence the reason he's getting less and less fouls

Milo

Quote from: FFC1987 on September 29, 2017, 10:27:07 PM
Don't get me wrong, he's not a bad player, but hes not good enough to be starting at the moment! Hes a bit of a luxury player who, on his day, can make things happen, Hull for example. But he's really not been great for attacking outlets or defensive structure so he needs a bit of time out, its a shame thats come because of injury. Kebano, again, showing how one with pace, and a bit of flair, can be an absolute nuisance for championship defenders.

Think it's appropriate to give some positive feedback too, I agree. So it doesn't come across as mindless insults!

I feel he is very calm for such a young player on the ball - to his credit. But the flip side is this unfortunate lethargy..

FFC1987

Quote from: Milo on September 29, 2017, 10:30:35 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on September 29, 2017, 10:27:07 PM

Think it's appropriate to give some positive feedback too, I agree. So it doesn't come across as mindless insults!

I feel he is very calm for such a young player on the ball - to his credit. But the flip side is this unfortunate lethargy..

He was incredibly frustrating, especially tonight. I honestly don't understand how he's started recently to be honest but hey, Slav must see something, maybe at training, that I don't.

Milo

Rumour is he's contracted to start but surely that's just a rumour ..

Twig

Kebano did far more when he came on as a sub. Ojo was lightweight. That said it's a totally inappropriate time to put up the OP.

FFC1987

Quote from: Milo on September 29, 2017, 10:41:34 PM

Someone asked one of the Get West journos tonight and he stated that theres no such thing. I really can't imagine us signing something like that either!

Milo

Quote from: Twig on September 29, 2017, 10:43:56 PM
Kebano did far more when he came on as a sub. Ojo was lightweight. That said it's a totally inappropriate time to put up the OP.

Disagree with last comment.

Definitely harsh to call him worst player for Fulham as I feel Mr Senderos might give him a run for his money along with a few others over the years!

However HIGHLY appropriate to critique his performances of late - hospital or not. He has been poor.

bigalffc

Really sorry for the lad getting injured, he is not the worst player , but would not be my first choice at the moment. He should be given a chance though.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Milo

Quote from: FFC1987 on September 29, 2017, 10:45:32 PM

Someone asked one of the Get West journos tonight and he stated that theres no such thing. I really can't imagine us signing something like that either!

I see! Makes sense. What about unwritten verbal agreements?

I just didn't get the sense Joka or Johansen afterwards were that bothered by him coming off.. seems odd he keeps playing for me and felt must be something going on we didn't know.

grandad

Give the lad a break, He is a kid with a lot to learn. He will , under SJ & the coaches become a decent player. He is far from being the worst & I have seen plenty over the last 63 years.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Yamus

Whitesideup

I really don't see how he can be contracted to start. Who could agree to that?  However, it could be that we pay Liverpool a certain amount, but for each game that he is not selected, we pay an extra fee. In some ways similar, but clearly different.