https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

G'day my name's Ross....where's the pie shop

Started by H4usuallysitting, September 30, 2017, 07:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

He's now on loan at...... Melbourne.... Not sure if it's Aussie rules

Rhys Lightning 63

All you gotta do is show this guy some love and he will flourish. But some wanted him out after scoring 42 goals in 2 years.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

the nutflush

I live in Melbourne.  They are talking him up as a big name signing here.  Makes me laugh.  I can suggest some nice restaurants he can fill up in.  If he's come to eat he has come to the right city. Lol. 

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Think ross was brilliant for us,dont know what it is about him but the teams hes played for never get into the promotion mix,but am thankful to him for his goals at fulham as kept us up.
Noone should forget that,so good luck to him!

Snibbo

He'll score a hatful in the a-leage if he's a quarter as good as he was for us. On the other hand, if he's distracted by beer, pies, sand, sex and sun (not that there's much sand and sun in Melbourne), it will be a sad end to a talented player's career

Flume

Saw a comment on fb by a 'soccer fan' that said that he was behaving badly because he was a 'young up and coming talent' and that Villa sent him to City to 'discipline him'

Safe to say, the average Aussie's knowledge of football (no, not that one) is about deep as their favourite smashed avocado chai mocha
In Slav we trust

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

filham

Well , no doubt we did well out of Ross , all those goals and we got back what we paid for him. Wish there was another Ross in the pipeline.

copthornemike

Quote from: hovewhite on October 01, 2017, 08:22:04 AM
Think ross was brilliant for us,dont know what it is about him but the teams hes played for never get into the promotion mix,but am thankful to him for his goals at fulham as kept us up.
Agree 100 % - at one point he was one of the few positives of attending our home games

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Flume on October 01, 2017, 12:45:28 PM
Saw a comment on fb by a 'soccer fan' that said that he was behaving badly because he was a 'young up and coming talent' and that Villa sent him to City to 'discipline him'

Safe to say, the average Aussie's knowledge of football (no, not that one) is about deep as their favourite smashed avocado chai mocha

I think he got him confused with Ned Kelly.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

Quote from: hovewhite on October 01, 2017, 08:22:04 AM

:plus one: Will not forget that his goals kept us up.

The Rock

Agreed, nor should we forget the 10m quid or whatever it was either that funded most our transfer kitty last year. I have fond memories all around of his overall situation at the club.

Barrett487

Anyone remember when we used to score from free-kicks and penalties?

Hope he rediscovers his form and fitness. Good luck Ross

bog

Quote from: Statto on October 03, 2017, 01:17:30 PM
Quote from: Barrett487 on October 03, 2017, 12:19:18 PM
Anyone remember when we used to score from free-kicks and penalties?

Yes
With McCormack I used to say getting a free kick was like getting a penalty.
Now getting a penalty is like getting a free kick.

With a sheet of glass in front of the goal.   fp.gif :doh:

AUSFFC

the bloke will have an absolute field day in the A League

he'll bag them from everywhere, not the greatest league going around
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

fulhamfan

yeh slagging Ross off is a bit small time tbh. he was a great player for Fulham