watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-In the dark

Started by bog, October 02, 2017, 09:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I have been away for a week with no access to anything Fulham. Can someone please tell me how we played at Forest and QPHa? Rather boring to sit for 90 mins glued to page 316 on the red button..... :58:

092.gif 

ffc2004

Forest was an open game, could have gone either way and good to see us make sure of the win rather than folding again.

QPR we were by no means at our best, but relatively comfortable until they scored at the start of added time with the deflection, at which point they could very easily have picked up a point.

bog

Thanks for that.  065.gif

092.gif

filham

We seem to have undergone a life change, not such pretty football, not so much possession , still capable of missing penalties but showing very hard battling qualities and bringing home points when not clearly the best team.
This is of course great for a couple of games but hopefully the performances will return as new attacking players settle, good performances are essential from a promotion seeking team.

Oh, the injury list has lengthened and now includes Ojo, Soares, Cairney, Ayite and Kamara.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: filham on October 02, 2017, 10:31:32 AM
We seem to have undergone a life change, not such pretty football, not so much possession , still capable of missing penalties but showing very hard battling qualities and bringing home points when not clearly the best team.
This is of course great for a couple of games but hopefully the performances will return as new attacking players settle, good performances are essential from a promotion seeking team.

Oh, the injury list has lengthened and now includes Ojo, Soares, Cairney, Ayite and Kamara.

Though Soares played for the reserves and will hopefully be included in some capacity (most likely the bench) vs Preston.

bog

Thank you gentleman. Them penalty gremlins still flourish and worrying that injury list. But teams that go up win games when not at their best, and we don't seem to be giving goals galore away. Mind you them late ones pee me off! I think the Championship is to be a close affair this season.

Thank you and good night

092.gif

res

Quote from: filham on October 02, 2017, 10:31:32 AM

and Piazzon (and George Williams at the risk of being pedantic)