watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great fight -back

Started by colinwhite, October 14, 2017, 05:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

a well deserved point for the boys ,but we got caught in possession too many times in the first half and Norwood ,who was decent at times, was the main culprit. Lost the ball on 4 occasions in the first Half which resulted in 2 goals conceded and a grreat one-on -one save by Buttons. Norwood is a good edition to our quad but in the first half today I could finally see why Brighton deemed him not good enough. He slowed the play down too much.

Unfortunately TC still looks like he is carrying his knee,although his presence in the second half was vital to the turn around. I really hope I am wrong.

Skatzoffc

Feels like a win for us. To there team it felt like a loss. Very entertaining.

Love the way their no. 20 got a yellow after we scored for shouting in the refs face about adding an Extra minute. If their defender hadn't gone down time wasting on the penalty area during the extra time period our goal wouldn't have happened.lol

Never not funny.

Great spirit and we'll deserved.

Coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Logicalman

The largest feeling of disappointment for me is that we lost the first half, they didn't win it, and so we did in the second 45 what we should have done all match and taken 3 comfortable points. But there it is, we're Fulham.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

ffc73

For me it does not feel like a win but a rescued point.  Too many dropped points at home for me to consider us serious challengers

Until we realise that we have to earn the right to play our football then we are not going to break into or stay in the top 6. Let alone the top 2.

Well done Preston. In the first half they chased & harried us. We were slow and ponderous in comparison with too many, mainly those returning from international duty, well off the pace

Southcoastffc

They did press very well and took their chances well BUT
We could have been 3 up before their first, fortunate, goal
They are a horribly cynical team. Jordan Hugill (no 9) was playing the ref for a fool.
Sess should not play at left back, he's a real weak link there. Left mid or further forward is fine but he's outmuscled or outthought too often.
We were the class side who nearly got spanked by a more streetwise, not very good to watch, side.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Robbie

Great entertainment but Sess has got to be moved forward.

Baszab

Preston couldn't keep up the pace in second half and our class showed through
They were knackered after about 60 minutes - dropping like flies with cramp

We would have won it really if we had a centre forward

filham

Let me be the third to say in this thread that Sess. has to be moved forward, he just is not solid at left back. Odoi would do a better job.

Holders

So, all the comments about letting Aluko go and it's actually Malone that we miss the most.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Supermitch

Quote from: filham on October 14, 2017, 07:08:55 PM
Let me be the third to say in this thread that Sess. has to be moved forward, he just is not solid at left back. Odoi would do a better job.

Agree but Odoi is needed at right back for a while.  Expect Soares to get a start soon.

Tabby

I think that second half performance is a great example of why Cairney is the captain. He just seems to bring the players around him to a higher level. Been missing his calm on the ball.

Starting the game with Kmac, Johansen and Cairney would make such a difference. Hopefully he can keep fit the rest of the season.

e4b

Good to see we have a team that says it's not over till the final whistle. Never give up. Fight till the end.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: e4b on October 14, 2017, 09:30:22 PM
Good to see we have a team that says it's not over till the final whistle. Never give up. Fight till the end.

and that is the most important ingredient.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.